PDA

View Full Version : Justa Pretender Meow

Justaguyin_nc
December 10th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Ok I am in tears laughing while posting this... so please...feel free to laugh along... umm.. it might just be funny for me..but I don't care..

Im sitting here messing with this guitar, trying to figure how you guys palm mute among other things.. at the same time I am watching TCM and an old george lucas movie with wolfman jack etc etc..American Graffitti? anyways.. The Platters Great Pretender comes on.. well, I never tried this song..so I look up a tab.. few simple chords makes it sound close.. so then I try palm muting with it for my own take on it.. ok, its going fine for my level... I figure..hey there are the words..im gonna try talk/sing this thing too.. about the second or third try... I noticed one of our Kittens has climbed on the computer desk.. watchng me like the RCA dog.. well, I start singing to her.. if you got the time and ears (its faint).. you can hear her chime in between the breaks..And I swear she was trying to match up or tell me to shutup! I loved it... good or bad..its a keeper on a cd for me! lol.. I gotta go wipe my eyes..

Life..it's a wonderful thing.. laughter starts when you least expect it..

Mic: $49.00
Guitar: $129.00
Computer Equipment: $800.00
Big Screen: $1800.00
Cable for TCM: $89.00

Kitten Singing along: PRICELESS!!

http://www.box.net/public/em1cty52vy

oldguy
December 11th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Mic: $49.00
Guitar: $129.00
Computer Equipment: $800.00
Big Screen: $1800.00
Cable for TCM: $89.00

Kitten Singing along: PRICELESS!!

I had to put on the headphones and keep turning it up till I finally heard it!:D
I think she WAS trying to sing along.
I think it's been said on here before, Justa, but you've got a good voice, nice to hear ya sing again. Man, I don't, don't think I'll be putting vocals on anything anytime soon.:rolleyes:
Anyway, that's a good one.

Tim
December 11th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Justaguy - Now that you are retired, life slows down. You will notice more of the littel things that where un-noticed while you were at a faster working pace.

Enjoy life, that is what it's about.