PDA

View Full Version : Hello music

riverrick
May 2nd, 2012, 10:46 AM
Does anyone have a history with Hello Music? It's an online site. I recently purchased a Line 6 POD HD 500 from them at a price lower than anywhere I've seen. Anyway I've been having trouble with the unit as far as downloading custom tones and putting them on the POD. When I put the custom tones on the POD all the factory presets disappear. I've been in contact with the Line 6 support. They have checked out the tones I was trying to put on the POD (they were some of Robert's tones) and said they were OK. And that I should take the unit to a Line 6 service center. I've had this unit a very short time and I'm wondering if this company is selling used, returned or otherwise F'ed up gear. Any info on this company will help. :help

Robert
May 2nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
No clue - did Line 6 say yours is not functioning as it should?

If you load up the HD500 edit software and select User 1 (I think it's called that), and then open/import the tone there, do all the factory presets disappear then?

riverrick
May 2nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
Yes Robert that's what they said. They suggest I take it to a service center. I've had it less than a month. I've done this a couple of times. Once to User 1 then again to User 3. And both times the same thing happens. I get the custom tones, but the factory presets are gone???

FrankenFretter
May 2nd, 2012, 12:53 PM
I have had no problems with my Kustom Defender that I recently got from HM. They're supposed to have a great return policy, so you may need to use that. Hope it all turns out well for you!

riverrick
May 2nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Just took my POD to the service center today. Will see what they have to say in a few days.