PDA

View Full Version : I will chew

Spudman
May 11th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I will chew up your guitars...because my teeth get too big if I don't chew on wood.

Meet Lilly.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/srspud/Lilly/IMGP2743.jpg

FrankenFretter
May 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Awww...pet chinchilla?

Bookkeeper's Son
May 12th, 2012, 12:13 AM
giving the wife a coat for mother's day?

poodlesrule
May 12th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Meet Lilly.

Lilly may want to head to Facebook to meet friends. I know that at least one of her kind is on there, and is quite popular!

Spudman
May 12th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Awww...pet chinchilla?

Yup. Our daughter was clamoring for a pet and mom got her the chinchilla even after I said no pets. She really has quite a personality though. She's energetic and bounces off of everything. She even likes to sit on your shoulder and get your perspective for fairly long periods.

Unfortunately she leaves turds everywhere too, but they are dry and easy to hand vac up. The reason I didn't want pets was because our daughter is gone to her biological father's every other week and for long stretches during the summer. It's at these times that her mom and I are free to travel, and now a pet is going to really prohibit her mom from traveling much.

piebaldpython
May 12th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Unfortunately she leaves turds everywhere too, but they are dry and easy to hand vac up. The reason I didn't want pets was because our daughter is gone to her biological father's every other week and for long stretches during the summer. It's at these times that her mom ad I are free to travel, and now a pet is going to really prohibit her mom from traveling much.

Hopefully, you won't hear "something" rattling around in one of your semi-hollowbody gits....you know....maybe Lilly left you a "present". lol

Why can't you daughter take the pet with her when she visits her birth father?

I get the part about screwing with your vacations and that is Prime Reason #1 why I don't want the missus getting another dog. Plus, maybe we can't just go stay out late because the dog has to potty by a certain time? UGH

NO means NO. lol

Robert
May 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I feel your pain.