PDA

View Full Version : Pedal steel stuff on the cheap

Zip
May 21st, 2012, 07:24 PM
So I bought a box of stuff from an estate sale, and included are pickups and such that I had to Google to figure out what they go to.:thwap 10-poles? Huh??? So for sale is the following:
A George L's pickup with maybe 18-20" lead (saw it on the 'bay for about $100.). A barcus-berry pickup. 4 Emmons M5189 pickups. 1 blade humbucker (no pole pieces). 4 other 10 pole piece pickups with no brand that I can see. So 11 pickups. 1 heavy tone bar slide thing, shiny chrome :) 2 Alpha 24mm B50k pots (new, no solder). 1 500k pot (huge, by the way). 3 new-in-the-package George L pedal rod side mount ball joints ($8.50 ea. from George L's site). Bunch of stuff that I can't use.

If you can use this stuff, I'll sell it all to you for 50 bucks + shipping (maybe $5 or so?).

hubberjub
May 22nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
I'll take it. What's your email so I can Paypal you? I'll send it as a gift so you don't get hit with any fees.

Zip
May 22nd, 2012, 03:44 PM
Sorry- just got home from work. A luthier friend called me today, and in the course of chit-chat he offered me 300 dollars for all of it. So it's gone. Really sorry I couldn't post on here sooner.