PDA

View Full Version : I would have called it....

deeaa
May 24th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Just ForePlay:

http://www.graphtech.com/products.html?CategoryID=21

Katastrophe
May 25th, 2012, 07:46 AM
LOL! Hey, at least it does have a "clean, citrus smell."

syo
May 27th, 2012, 09:02 PM
That has to be one of the silliest products I have ever seen. I think "Any pro will tell you" this stuff is waste of money.
Speaking of money, they are charging $20 for this stuff! at 200 hundred sprays per bottle, that 10 cents every time you play your guitar.
Sheesh...!

Ch0jin
May 27th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah, these are products for people who spend more time looking on the internet for ways to improve their tone that actually playing the damn guitar.

I should know, I have a can of (I think it's called Dr Stringfellow or something) "Finger Ease" that's been in my guitar junk box for 20+ years. I bought it the week after I bought my guitar, because in my mind, if I couldn't rip out screaming solo's after 7 days, it clearly was lack of finger and string lube, not skill....

Fortunately for me, a guitarist friend spied it days later and basically told me if I kept using things like that he would make me drink them (as that might improve my playing more than spraying stuff all over my fret board......)

Edit: just thought of this too. Imagine you get dependent on that kind of product, forget to bring it to a gig and have to go asking around to borrow some........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (good luck with that)

syo
May 28th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Fortunately for me, a guitarist friend spied it days later and basically told me if I kept using things like that he would make me drink them
:rollover

Now, that sounds like a good friend to me!