PDA

View Full Version : Another New Addition to the Family

t_ross33
December 14th, 2006, 01:48 PM
I wish me a Merry Christmas! I wish me a Merry Christmas!

Oh, and Happy Birthday (soon) to me!

Just pulled the trigger on a new guitar my local music store brought in for me to try (er... buy).

Washburn HB-30 semi-hollowbody in a gorgeous CHERRY finish! This guitar has all the tone I was looking for and the sustain, harmonics and controlled feedback are just to die for! This is a lot of guitar for the price! Washburn continues to impress. Country, rock-a-billy, good ol' Rock N Roll! This should cover all but the shreddi-est metal - beefy neck and a set of 11's - but man, can you ever DIG IN!

Ol' Hartley will be bumped to backup duty, though I'll still bring him out for some good ol' twangin' and bangin' when I need some single coil tone.

Family pix to follow. I really have to work on this new-fangled re-cording thing you kids are always yammerin' about :D

Happy Pappa!

Tone2TheBone
December 14th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Luckyyyy. Good for you! Nothing like buying yourself Christmas presents I say! :)

sunvalleylaw
December 14th, 2006, 01:56 PM
I wish me a Merry Christmas! I wish me a Merry Christmas!

Oh, and Happy Birthday (soon) to me!

Just pulled the trigger on a new guitar my local music store brought in for me to try (er... buy).

Washburn HB-30 semi-hollowbody in a gorgeous CHERRY finish! This guitar has all the tone I was looking for and the sustain, harmonics and controlled feedback are just to die for! This is a lot of guitar for the price! Washburn continues to impress. Country, rock-a-billy, good ol' Rock N Roll! This should cover all but the shreddi-est metal - beefy neck and a set of 11's - but man, can you ever DIG IN!

Ol' Hartley will be bumped to backup duty, though I'll still bring him out for some good ol' twangin' and bangin' when I need some single coil tone.

Family pix to follow. I really have to work on this new-fangled re-cording thing you kids are always yammerin' about :D

Happy Pappa!

Congrats Dude!! Can't wait to see some pics and hear some clips. Please dress in your KISS stuff for the pics. :D :DR