PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Whammy, Loopers, Crybaby

cebreez
August 29th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I mainly want to know if anyone is interested. If you are then I'll happily post some pics.
What I have is:

Digitech Whammy 4 - $110 obo - In very good condition, works really well, couple of minor nicks to the paint on the edges, missing one rubber pad on bottom, otherwise in great shape! And I'm including a 9vdc 750ma adapter that runs it real well.

Radial BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loopers - 2 @ $40.00 ea. Like new except there is no rubber on bottom, just the velcro I used to mount it to my pedalboard, these almost never got used. Other than the velcro they are nearly perfect and are selling online now for $79.

Dunlop Crybaby Original - $45 - I haven't had this long at all. Its like brand new. EXCEPT- Yep... velcro on the bottom and I lost the rubber feet. Looked for them everywhere I could think to look and nothing. Pretty sure you can find them online but I never looked since it stayed on my pedalboard. I never used it enough to even get any dirt on it. And it works fantastic.

And I thought I would throw this back in:

Peavey JF-1 - Red Semi-Hollow - $250 w/HSC - Except for some pickguard rash it is still like brand new. The case as well. Just never use it.

I need to get rid of this stuff. I need Pedal parts and Car parts and all of these are just extra's taking up space and money. So don't be shy.. If you don't like the price then by all means make me an offer. The worse I could do is say no.

Thanks guys!

The Grand Vizier
August 29th, 2012, 11:43 PM
I could be interested in the Whammy 4 depending on if you would post DownUnder & the total price with freight was not to crazy!!
Throw up a pic if possible.

cebreez
September 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM
DownUnder?

cebreez
September 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Duh... Sorry was in the middle of something and wasn't paying attention. Aussie it is? Let me check. I understand... the postage will be exact and if its too much I'll eat some of it. But let me do some checking.

cebreez
September 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Looks like about $47.95 USPS which is about the cheapest from here. So if you'll do $120 total shipping included then its a deal.

The Grand Vizier
September 2nd, 2012, 01:23 AM
Looks like about $47.95 USPS which is about the cheapest from here. So if you'll do $120 total shipping included then its a deal.

Thanks Dude but I just picked one up this weekend from a muso at a jam session I went to, cost me $135 but I get to fiddle a lot faster:dance
Last thing I had posted from the USA via USPS took seven weeks to arrive:zzz
Thanks anyway you should not have trouble selling they are a great pedal.

cebreez
September 4th, 2012, 10:34 AM
What I've really been thinking I'd like to do is some trading. I need a better mixing board. The one I have is great but not gig or road worthy. I'd like a full size board with 12 or better actual channels with the typical aux's, monitor out, headphone out, Made of "metal", not plastic like the fostex I'm using now. Thinking 80's or 90's Peavey. Anybody got anything like that laying around? Lets confine this one to the lower 48 states since shipping would be so expensive.

cebreez
November 13th, 2012, 07:28 PM
All this stuff is still for sale. I know money is tight for everyone these days so if you see something you are interested in then ask me about it. I'll work with you as best I can. Also if you need pictures let me know too and I will get them up.

Thanks guys!!

Spudman
November 13th, 2012, 08:06 PM
PM sent.

cebreez
November 29th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Got it Spudman!! :)

cebreez
November 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Here is one picture of the JF1. I will take some better ones tomorrow.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/0725081413.jpg

Spudman
November 30th, 2012, 10:35 PM
PM and Email sent.

cebreez
December 9th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Here ya go Spudman. Sorry about the dust. I'll wipe it down real good before I ship it.
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1763.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1782.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1779.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1773.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1771.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1769.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1764.jpg

cebreez
December 9th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Dropping the prices on these for Christmas. Of course in order to ship in time for Christmas you'll need to act fast.

Digitech Whammy 4 - $110 obo - Reduced to $80 - In very good condition, works really well, couple of minor nicks to the paint on the edges, missing one rubber pad on bottom, otherwise in great shape! And I'm including a 9vdc 750ma adapter that runs it real well.

Radial BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loopers - 2 @ $40.00 ea. - Reduced to $30 ea. - Like new except there is no rubber on bottom, just the velcro I used to mount it to my pedalboard, these almost never got used. Other than the velcro they are nearly perfect and are selling online now for $79.

Dunlop Crybaby Original - $45 - Reduced to $35 - I haven't had this long at all. Its like brand new. EXCEPT- Yep... velcro on the bottom and I lost the rubber feet. Looked for them everywhere I could think to look and nothing. Pretty sure you can find them online but I never looked since it stayed on my pedalboard. I never used it enough to even get any dirt on it. And it works fantastic.

tjcurtin1
December 10th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Cebreez, PM sent.

TJC

cebreez
December 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
dunlop crybaby original - $45 - reduced to $35 - i haven't had this long at all. Its like brand new. Except- yep... Velcro on the bottom and i lost the rubber feet. Looked for them everywhere i could think to look and nothing. Pretty sure you can find them online but i never looked since it stayed on my pedalboard. I never used it enough to even get any dirt on it. And it works fantastic.

sold!

cebreez
December 17th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Digitech Whammy 4 - $110 obo - Reduced to $80 - In very good condition, works really well, couple of minor nicks to the paint on the edges, missing one rubber pad on bottom, otherwise in great shape! And I'm including a 9vdc 750ma adapter that runs it real well.

I'm dropping the price of this to $60 so I can get rid of it. I don't like keeping things around I don't use.

Radial BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loopers - 2 @ $40.00 ea. - Reduced to $30 ea. - Like new except there is no rubber on bottom, just the velcro I used to mount it to my pedalboard, these almost never got used. Other than the velcro they are nearly perfect and are selling online now for $79.

And I'll take $40 for both of the bigshots if they are purchased together.

Thanks for looking!

cebreez
December 29th, 2012, 12:07 PM

Radial BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loopers - 2 @ $40.00 ea. - Reduced to $30 ea. - Or $50 for the "Pair". Like new except there is no rubber on bottom, just the velcro I used to mount it to my pedalboard, these almost never got used. Other than the velcro they are nearly perfect and are selling online now for $79.

Peavey JF-1 - Red Semi-Hollow - $250 w/HSC - Except for some pickguard rash it is still like brand new. The case as well. Just never use it. This is a great guitar. Low Action - Blue Steel .09 strings - ES 335 case - Fastest neck I've ever seen on a semi-hollow. Electronics are perfect.
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Cebreez/Instruments%20and%20Gear/Electric%20and%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Peavey%20JF-1/IMG_1763.jpg

cebreez
January 20th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Hey guys and gals!! Just a note. I really want to move this stuff. I am also going to be adding some more to it. A sort of garage sale. I have to make room and get some of my projects done. Have several guitars half built that need to be finished and my workbench is completely dismantled due to remodeling. SOOO!!!! I will adding more to this list over the next couple of weeks. Then what doesn't sell is going on "Ebay".
Spudman PM me if you have any questions. Or suggestions.

cebreez
February 22nd, 2013, 07:57 AM
I've been way too lazy to put anything on Ebay lately. So everything but the crybaby is still for sale. I may be adding to the list. Like maybe a Laney Linebacker 100 bass head? A Digitech Chorus Factory? Or a handwired Madbeans Double Flush tremolo?