PDA

View Full Version : New Original: Silent Eyes

Rockermann
September 16th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Hey folks... another new songs we're trying to put the finishing touches on. I know I'm biased, but I'm really liking this one. :) We'd love to hear any and all feedback on the song, mix, performances etc. We always appreciate the help we get here at The Fret.

http://soundcloud.com/project-43/silent-eyes

ROCK ON!

Katastrophe
September 17th, 2012, 12:23 PM
RAWK!

That's awesome! Don't change anything. It's a wonder Dee didn't run out of air! There are a few lines in there that are pretty long... It's impressive.

Rockermann
September 17th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks, Kat... Much appreciated. We're getting some varying comments from other sources, but most are on the same page as you. :) And your right, Dee does a tremendous job on this one for sure.

Thanks for the feedback!!

mrmudcat
September 26th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Sounds good to me and Dee is a monster!!!:dance

Rockermann
September 26th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Thanks, mrmudcat... Much appreciated.

deeaa
September 26th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Thanks! I dunno, maybe the decades of smoking have helped, but I haven't ever had problems running out of air even with long runs. I used to practice that belting out Faster Pussycat's Where There's A Whip...chorus. It's the longest like without inhaling I know in rock music:

"I'm no boy of bondage you can use it you can use it I'm a loose-lip talking jockey with a whip and track to prove it, I'm a dehumanizing master and you better start your talking 'coz I get what I go after"

Hm, gotta dig that album (Wake Me When It's Over) up. One of the best ever sleaze rock albums ever rocked :-)