PDA

View Full Version : Suhr Badger 18 with Suhr Classic

Robert
September 27th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Finally, here it comes! The Suhr Badger 18 demo! I'll do a more in-depth video with talking later.

Using my Suhr Classic. No pedals - just added some reverb in post production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFIKj-A4yM

Tig
September 27th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Beautiful sounding amp, Robert. The range from just the pick attack intensity covers plenty of territory.

tjcurtin1
September 27th, 2012, 07:26 PM
What great single-coil sounds here! Nice combo of guitar and amp. And, as usual, love to hear you improvise! Great example, too, of getting sounds with just guitar and amp that SOUND as if you are using a pedal.

Robert
September 27th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys, I'll do more Strat tones with my Road Worn Strat next. The Suhr Classic is great for all around usage, because it works well for more saturated distortion, as well as it sounds big and fat for cleaner stuff. However, a Strat with Texas Special WILL sound more like that typical SRV tone, and you'll hear that in the next demo. On the other hand, such a guitar can't handle more distorted tones as my Suhr Classic, and doesn't sound as "big" either. It all depends on what a person wants, in terms of tone!

piebaldpython
September 27th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Great sounding amp and git.........the playin' ain't half bad either.:socool

tjcurtin1
September 27th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Look forward to hearing the RW Strat demo!

duhvoodooman
September 28th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Great sounding amp, RR! Helps to have a sweet guitar and mad playing skillz, too!