PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Played

t_ross33
December 22nd, 2006, 10:58 PM
My new baby wasn't sent into the city for some last minute repairs before she came home with me, as my local music store guy told me. He was totally in cahoots with Mrs. t_ross33 and the youngsters. Mrs. t picked her up and has had her sequestered away for almost a week and here I was anxiously awaiting her return.

Tonight my girls sent me on a scavenger hunt and after following a few clues around the house.... THERE she was. My little ch-ch-ch-ch Cherry Bomb! (aka Washburn HB-30/CH). I was going to buy her myself, but Mrs. saw how in luv I was and picked her up for me as a Christmas present from my girls.

I've been playing her for the last couple of hours, man she is sweet! I've also managed to knock back a couple Guiness and about 1/2 a bottle of red wine, so I think I'm off to bed now. Just thought I'd share my good news with y'all. Pictures to follow, maybe even a soundclip if I ever figure that out :o

MERRY CHRISTMAS (as visions of Cherry Bombs danced in my head). :DR

Trev

sunvalleylaw
December 22nd, 2006, 11:12 PM
That's great Trev! Record some hangover blues on the new machine and post for us tomorrow. ;)

My new baby wasn't sent into the city for some last minute repairs before she came home with me, as my local music store guy told me. He was totally in cahoots with Mrs. t_ross33 and the youngsters. Mrs. t picked her up and has had her sequestered away for almost a week and here I was anxiously awaiting her return.

Tonight my girls sent me on a scavenger hunt and after following a few clues around the house.... THERE she was. My little ch-ch-ch-ch Cherry Bomb! (aka Washburn HB-30/CH). I was going to buy her myself, but Mrs. saw how in luv I was and picked her up for me as a Christmas present from my girls.

I've been playing her for the last couple of hours, man she is sweet! I've also managed to knock back a couple Guiness and about 1/2 a bottle of red wine, so I think I'm off to bed now. Just thought I'd share my good news with y'all. Pictures to follow, maybe even a soundclip if I ever figure that out :o

MERRY CHRISTMAS (as visions of Cherry Bombs danced in my head). :DR

Trev

Robert
December 23rd, 2006, 05:48 AM
Cool man, let's hear a Saskatchewan blues from this baby!

tot_Ou_tard
December 23rd, 2006, 07:25 AM
Great trick! I'm glad to hear that you've been reunited with your "sweetheart".