PDA

View Full Version : Worried Man Blues

Kelley Hatlee
October 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Hello Everyone,

New guy here with old song. My son and I have been teaching ourselves to play guitar at home. We would like to share this with you. We recorded the video with a Zoom Q3HD, and the audio with a Zoom H2n, so that we could get in close for the audio. We hope you like it! Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3_qgx1xYT4

Robert
October 23rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Welcome Kelley, and great job with your son!

mrmudcat
October 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Yes I love to see this kinda stuff!! We all need to teach the younger ones the Blues or else we will lose the music!!! Tell your boy to smile ,he is to young to have the blues!!!:socool Welcome to thefret:dude

tjcurtin1
October 23rd, 2012, 06:34 PM
Beautiful that you two are making this opportunity to make music together - a priceless gift to each other.

helliott
October 23rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
tjcurtin1 said it better than I can. When my son finally picked up the guitar at 14 or so, and we started to play together, I was one happy camper. It's fantastic that you're setting out on this journey together. Don't give up. And tell the young man to smile a bit.

Jipes
October 26th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Very nice clip ! I love to play music with my Son even so we don't really play the same type of music (he play drums in a ska-punk band) but nothing replace the great feeling to play with your relatives

piebaldpython
October 29th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Nice stuff from you and your family as I checked out 4 of your vids. The young lad does ever so briefly crack the faintest of smiles at the end of Minuet in G. He likes to capo up and that's a good thing........Albert Collins used a capo all the time. Your wife has a pretty good voice.

Kelley Hatlee
November 14th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you!

Kelley Hatlee
November 14th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Thank you very much... and thanks for watching!