PDA

View Full Version : 12/12/12 concert

sunvalleylaw
December 12th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Anyone watch? I have to say it seems like Sir Paul aged better than most. A decent show for a very good cause. The survivor stories were compelling g.

Duffy
December 13th, 2012, 02:19 AM
I thought some of those bands/performers were great; especially Clapton and his band. I thought Clapton got some great sounds out of his guitar rig. Also I thought his choice of songs were tuned into the idea of the show and not just focused on himself and showboating. I thought Ms. Keyes was totally into the groove, as was McCartney and his band, and I liked the way his drummer accompanied Ms. Keyes at the end. I liked the sounds that Ron Wood and Sambora were getting from with their guitar playing. McCartney's guitar players were also awesome, I thought. Bon Jovi and Springsteen both communicated heart felt emotion and really connected to the disaster and put it in a perspective that I can personally relate to, given my personal connection to the Jersey Shore.

Tig
December 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
http://youtu.be/0TR3vtXP_WM

sunvalleylaw
December 13th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I thought that was the best part of the show. Paul had a pretty good "rawk" voice. But that part of the show was way too short. One song only.

sunvalleylaw
December 16th, 2012, 06:35 PM
The Seahawkds thrashed the Bills. Second thrashing in a row. Will be interesting to see what happens with the 49'ers visiting next week in Seattle.

Tig
December 16th, 2012, 09:00 PM
The Seahawkds thrashed the Bills. Second thrashing in a row. Will be interesting to see what happens with the 49'ers visiting next week in Seattle.

Thread ID issues? :poke
:D

sunvalleylaw
December 16th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Oops! How did that happen. HaHa! The Seahawks still rocked! and the 12th man back at home was quite happy!