PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!

Spudman
December 30th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I have been to the temple on the mountain and have seen with mine own eyes the spirit of the Universe.

This is absolutely amazing! I finally saw it on Palladia on a big screen with a loud stereo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwSt2R54Xs

NWBasser
January 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM
I had a bass-gasm watching that.

Yeah, I love Beck's playing too.

Awesome!!!!

Spudman
January 1st, 2013, 06:28 PM
I had a bass-gasm watching that.

Yeah, I love Beck's playing too.

Awesome!!!!

No doubt! When she rips off that first solo...wow!! Even the Master was impressed. There are a few jams where she really is the only one keeping it all anchored. Really amazing. So is Vinnie Colaiuta, real tasty and bad a$$. That would have been an awesome experience to be sitting there for the event.

ronbo
January 4th, 2013, 03:15 PM
I caught this on Palladia a few weeks ago and was completely blown away. Most people other than guitar fiends don't really know or understand Jeff Beck, since he's never really been on the charts, but you can see his influences in Bonamassa, Satriani and all the greats and I don't think anyone can touch his expertise on the tremolo, he really works it!. The bass player is absolutely off the chain and makes it all look so easy. And Jeff hasn't changed his hair or looks in 40 years...wish I could have seen that show live...

cebreez
January 4th, 2013, 07:22 PM
The bass player is absolutely off the chain and makes it all look so easy.

I totally agree ronbo!! I've had this show recorded on my dvr for some time now and I never grow tired of watching it over and over.