PDA

View Full Version : Summer school

piebaldpython
January 14th, 2013, 12:59 PM
You know how when you're a kid.....and you don't do all that great in a subject(s)......and you have to go to summer school for remedial work?

Well, I think some of these NFL coaches need to go to summer school because when it comes to clock management; important decisions, etc.....they are BRAIN-DEAD. The playoff games this week-end proved it.
Carroll cost the Seahawks the game; Harbaugh almost cost the Ravens their game.

Long-time Fretters know that I railed constantly against Andy Reid for the same damn thing. The game is 60 minutes and the last 2 minutes of the half and the end of the game is primarily when they get STUPID.

Let me say, first, that all of these coaches are good X and O coaches.....devising plays/schemes for offense, defense and special teams. That isn't their problem. But when they have to make common-sense decisions (that even the drunk in the nose-bleed section can make).....they just crumble and make some of the most God-awlful decisions.

SUMMER SCHOOL should be mandatory for these coaches......this stuff is so blatantly obvious.....and yet they are clueless. How can that be??? Its like they are "reverse savants".....where they do everything good but this ONE thing they can't.

lol Tongue-in-cheek but a whole lotta truth in the words.