PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday T_Ross !

ted s
December 27th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Have a good one and many more !

sunvalleylaw
December 27th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Have a good one and many more !

That's funny! I was just opening open mic to start a thread. Trev, have a great birthday. Last one in the 30's, eh, my friend? ;) :p :D

Steve

oldguy
December 27th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you receive many nice gifts, maybe a new strat or two, and live long and......how did that go again?:D
Oldguy..(and gettin' older)

tot_Ou_tard
December 27th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you receive many nice gifts, maybe a new strat or two, and live long and......how did that go again?:D
Oldguy..(and gettin' older)
I think it goes:

...and add a slide to it until you get the outta control sound of a hurricane peeing into an ACME hole.

Happy Trev-Day!

warren0728
December 27th, 2006, 07:07 AM
happy birphday....will play a screaming solo of "Happy Birphday" on my amph
for you!

:eek: :D :DR :eek:

ww

Tim
December 27th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Happy Birthday T Ross. Another year has gone by. Boy how fast time goes as one gets older. Does time really speed up with age ??? Good question.

SuperSwede
December 27th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Happy Birthday T_Ross.

Spudman
December 27th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Happy Birthday T Ross. Another year has gone by. Boy how fast time goes as one gets older. Does time really speed up with age ??? Good question.

Happy Birthday T Man.

Time as far as we know is consistent relative to the speed of light. However, drinking a lot will have an effect, especially around younger women. You will appear and feel much younger yourself when drinking. Again that is relative to light. The less of it and the more you drink the younger you will become...especially to young women.

Enjoy your special day and ignore what I just said. I haven't had my meds yet.:D

Robert
December 27th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Saskatchewaner! Play you new geetar lots today!

warren0728
December 27th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Does time really speed up with age ???
naw....time just looks like it is speeding up...but it's really just us getting slower!! :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Tone2TheBone
December 27th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Happy birfday dude! :)

Janarm
December 27th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Best wishes from Estonia,Happy Birthday!

t_ross33
December 27th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Thanks guys! Just got home about 2 hrs ago, and have been playing my new geetar ever since!

I have to work tomorrow, so took it easy tonight. I DID have a pint o' Guiness at my sister's along with almond crusted chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese, herbs and cranberries; jumbo scallops with bacon in a chilli-citrus glaze; and a side of mixed spring greens with raspberry vinagrette followed by double chocolate fudge cake and french vanilla ice cream :D :D

Did I mention Mrs. t_ross33 has her own catering company? :R Life (at 39) is good!

Tone2TheBone
December 28th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Jumbo scallops with bacon rock hardcore!!! What a great birfday! :D