PDA

View Full Version : Soldano Hot Rod 25

marnold
January 29th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Dear Fretters,

My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks :)

syXQ3r7b6nc

Spudman
January 29th, 2013, 01:44 PM
How much? Should we start a fund drive? I'll chip in.

marnold
January 30th, 2013, 08:11 AM
MSRP is $2,650. I'm seeing it online for $2,250. If I ever had a couple grand that I don't know what to do with (as if), that's what I'd spend it on. For now, my Jet City can do a semi-reasonable imitation. To be fair, the JCA22H would be closer due to the SLO preamp and effects loop.

Tig
January 30th, 2013, 07:57 PM
If I ever had a couple grand that I don't know what to do with (as if), that's what I'd spend it on.

I say that all the time, but life keeps interrupting my plans, like last week's sink disposal replacement, next week's hot water heater replacement, and so on and on... :thwap

marnold
January 31st, 2013, 08:36 AM
I hear that. Tuition, replacing a couch which then needed to be fixed, hitting Bambi's mom with the car . . .

Katastrophe
January 31st, 2013, 10:10 AM
I hope no one was hurt in the car wreck (besides the deer)!

That soldano looks like a cool amph.

marnold
January 31st, 2013, 11:24 AM
Just the car. My wife was spooked but otherwise uninjured. The damage isn't structural or mechanical. Just replacing the hood, bumper cover, quarter panel, headlight enclosure, etc. My insurance is the highest here of any place I've ever lived because of all the deer strikes. I guess that's why I send State Farm a check semi-annually.

cebreez
February 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM
How much? Should we start a fund drive? I'll chip in.

Im in marnold!!!

Sent from Cebreez mobile using tapatalk 2