PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: DeArmond Starfire Special & Squier CV '60s Strat

duhvoodooman
February 1st, 2013, 12:50 PM
After being on the look-out for an American Standard Strat with ash body, rosewood fingerboard, and sienna sunburst finish for awhile (yeah, I have very specific requirements! ;) ), I nailed one on eBay yesterday. And to preserve marital peace & harmony, that means something else has to go! Consequently, I'm selling two of my current guitars. Would prefer to move them here before I go the eBay route:

'08 Squier Classic Vibe '60s Strat: Update 2/6/13: SOLD!!

'99 DeArmond Starfire Special: Update 3/25/13: SOLD!! on eBay.

Thanks for looking!!

kidsmoke
February 1st, 2013, 02:33 PM
Thank God, for a change I cannot easily talk myself into needing another guitar at this time.

Let me just say what you all already know, buy with confidence. DVM shoots straight, and ships promptly.

good luck with the sale.

(FYI, pics aren't showing themselves to me, vood....)

piebaldpython
February 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM
+1 on what Tio said re dealing with DVM. I bought some BYOC pedals (4) from him along with a Tele and everything was exactly as he said. Also, I'm glad that I'm not in git GAS at the moment or I'd be all over that Strat. Pics are showing up fine for me.

kidsmoke
February 1st, 2013, 03:03 PM
Pics are showing up fine for me.

Me too, now. musta been a network thing at work.

duhvoodooman
February 3rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
** bump **

tjcurtin1
February 3rd, 2013, 08:46 PM
DVM, I gave a friend interested in finding something like the Dearmond a heads up - hope that's Ok...

duhvoodooman
February 6th, 2013, 01:30 PM
UPDATED 3/25/13: Both guitars now SOLD!

piebaldpython
February 6th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Thank God.......the problem is that even though I have NO need for a Strat, because it's a DVM-modded git in superb condition, I figure MAYBE I ought to get it anyway..........just in case I have to "scratch that itch".

Tig
February 6th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Must... resist... DeArmond...

duhvoodooman
February 6th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Must... resist... DeArmond...Resistance is futile!!

Retro Hound
February 8th, 2013, 10:03 AM
The DeArmond looks exactly like what I'm looking for, except it isn't red. Could you paint it red? Oh, and my limit is $300. Will you paint it red and take $300? Seriously, If I had the cash I'd get it as is, it is just what I'm looking for: semi-hollow, P-90 style pups, Bigsby.

duhvoodooman
February 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Last bump for the DeArmond. Will go up on eBay this weekend if no interest here....

Katastrophe
February 9th, 2013, 12:06 AM
You just had to post this while I've got the most serious hollowbody GAS going that I've had in a long while... And, you owe me for a new keyboard. Your pics of the DeArmond made me drool all over it. (I keed!)

player
February 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
NOT that there is no interest.it is about funds plain and simple

Monkus
February 11th, 2013, 08:42 AM
wow!!!! ...must...resist.... :drool