PDA

View Full Version : Worried Life Blues

Robert
March 6th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Our 2nd time playing this song live. I love this tune, although we messed up a few times here.

Some good moments in here, but I did hit a couple of unintended sour notes. Excusez-moi

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6808503/clips/worriedlife-rustyspur2013.mp3

It's only rock'n roll. :french

helliott
March 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Hey, sounds like a tonne of fun. Your playing is red hot as usual and Marsha's voice sounds great. Rest of the band sounds really good, too. Keep the live tunes coming please.

tjcurtin1
March 6th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Robert - smokin'! Terrific playing and perfect tone/sound.... Marsha... the whole band..... sounds great! I'd go out to hear you guys if you weren't on the other side of the continent...!

piebaldpython
March 6th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I really like Marsha's singing......stellar git work as always Robert. I'd love to see you guys too....if I didn't have to freeze my butt off on the way there. :D

Robert
March 6th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Thanks a lot guys, glad to hear you like it.

We really should do a "real" recording some day. Just to have something recorded while we still have a band. You never know - bands often come and go.

Tig
March 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Robert - smokin'! Terrific playing and perfect tone/sound.... Marsha... the whole band..... sounds great! I'd go out to hear you guys if you weren't on the other side of the continent...!

+1 :thumbsup

ToddK
May 19th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Holy crap! There are so many great players here, its crazy!! Killer tone and phrasing!

I love that its Live, because that is the real deal when it comes to blues. Studio recordings just are'nt the same.

Awesome job man!:socool

Robert
May 19th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks a lot! Glad to hear you liked it.

Her name is Myra by the way.

I used a pod hd300 into a vibrolux and it was recorded with a zoom h1.

helliott
May 20th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Oops. Sorry about Myra's name. I made the first goof with that so it's probably on me.