PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I post replies on For Sale link

ronbo
March 7th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I've tried to post a couple of replies to the Hell No 2 thread on For Sale, but keep getting the response that the moderator needs to approve the post. I don't have this problem on other forums. Looked around a bit to see if there were any rules I was breaking - like do I need to be a supporting member to post (actually planning on that soon), but couldn't find anything. Anyway, just checking...haven't been around that much but plan on checking in more often...nice place, nice people, good info...Thanks - Ronbo

piebaldpython
March 7th, 2013, 03:10 PM
I had the same thing happen to me the other day........and then what I wrote finally posted 24 hrs later. I looked at what I wrote and the only thing I could fathom was the "H-e-l-l" was capitalized. lol

duhvoodooman
March 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM
IIRC, the "For Sale" postings sit in limbo until the Imperial Grand Forum Poobah (Robert) reviews and releases them. Keeps charlatans and sundry other riff-raff from taking advantage of us innocent & gullible souls....

tjcurtin1
March 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM
I had one post (for the same thread mentioned in the original post) go right through, but today I got the 'will be posted after moderator approves' response on that same thread. It has happened other random times, too, on a variety of threads, where there would seem to be no particular reason for it...

ronbo
March 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM
IIRC, the "For Sale" postings sit in limbo until the Imperial Grand Forum Poobah (Robert) reviews and releases them. Keeps charlatans and sundry other riff-raff from taking advantage of us innocent & gullible souls....

OK then, just glad I'm in there somewhere with the charlatans and riff-raff...got a lot of practice...

Thanks for the reply!