PDA

View Full Version : Zvex pedals!! Opinions!!???!!!

sixstringdrug
April 7th, 2013, 10:36 AM
I have been checking out 2 ZVEX pedals, the box of rock and the fuzz factory. Every clip I've heard so far sounds amazing and I was curious for some feedback from all y'all. Has anyone played either of these pedals and can give me your opinion on them. Thanks fretters, sound off!

Robert
April 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM
The fuzz factory is killer! Such a cool beast.

R_of_G
April 8th, 2013, 09:10 PM
The Fuzz Factory is indeed awesome. A friend has the Woolly Mammoth fuzz which is also killer.

Monkus
April 12th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I like em all, chose the Prince of Tone by analogman over the Box of Rock though. The POT is more my thang... but it was a hard decision.

loopyloop
April 18th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Had BOR and found it nothing specially.., some generic od pedal (with tube amp, that is). Sold it. Over-hyped.

sixstringdrug
April 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM
ok, i pulled the trigger tonight on a BOR. Should have it by the end of the week!! I checked out the prince of tone and the BOR clips just sound more like my flavor. I am more and more falling away from the mod effects and using different OD's and fuzzes. My board keeps evolving and every rehersal i change it up, i think my bandmates are getting weary of it by now. But its my sound in my head I'm trying to get out, not theirs!!