PDA

View Full Version : Saddam is gonna die...

Rabies
December 29th, 2006, 05:23 PM
In a few hours....eeesh. Bet that sucks!!:eek:

Robert
December 29th, 2006, 05:26 PM
They could have just put headphones on him and have him listen to all my recordings and/or video clips over and over, forever. It would have been ample punishment for anyone.

Tone2TheBone
December 29th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm gonna post on this real quick before it gets deleted! There I beat the clock! heh

Tone2TheBone
December 29th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Oh looks like the tread is saved.

To be or not to be......that is the question.

Rabies
December 29th, 2006, 05:33 PM
They could have just put headphones on him and have him listen to all my recordings and/or video clips over and over, forever. It would have been ample punishment for anyone.

On the other hand, Robert, that could make him think a little. "I could have done something creative with my life...and it could have inspired countless people to do the same!"

Spudman
December 29th, 2006, 07:19 PM
On the other hand, Robert, that could make him think a little. "I could have done something creative with my life...and it could have inspired countless people to do the same!"

In his mind he did exactly that. It is pretty hard for the Western mind to understand some Mideastern minds. Even harder yet is to fathom the bizarre mind that resides within Sadam. But I'll bet you a beer that if you could ask him he would say that he did do something "creative" and even "good" or "right."

I think life long punishment would be a better than sentence than death for him.

Cranium
December 29th, 2006, 11:35 PM
How can you tell which side of the world is Western or Mideastern if the world is round ;).

SuperSwede
December 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM
I think life long punishment would be a better than sentence than death for him.

I couldnt agree more..... Not only do I think that death sentences are wrong, but this could be the start of even more violence and suffering for the people of Iraq.