PDA

View Full Version : Robert and Algonquin meet up

Robert
November 11th, 2013, 09:53 PM
David and I had a good time tonight, eating Greek food and chatting guitars and renovations!

David is an amazing guy and I'm grateful he took the time to hook up. Forgot to take photos of course! But we aren't much to look at any away. Strictly speaking about myself only of course.

Right now, I'm listening to some amazing live jazz. Tunes by Christine Jensen performed by Toronto jazz orchestra at The Rex. Amazing composing! Im having a fabulous time in Toronto! I go back on Wednesday. Planning a brewery tour tomorrow and the David cronenberg exhibition.

Tig
November 12th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Cool times! :socool

tjcurtin1
November 12th, 2013, 08:09 PM
What? No pictures? you know what they say.... I miss hearing from David - glad to hear that he is well.

Algonquin
November 13th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Lucikly I brought my camera... you can never be too prepared in the Great White North!
http://www.arcticphoto.co.uk/Pix/BA/02/BA.0929-08_P.JPG

It was one of those 'cook your own food' Greek restaurants on the Danforth!

tjcurtin1
November 13th, 2013, 09:35 PM
THAT was funny!! :rotflmao: Good to hear from you, David!

Jipes
November 15th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Good to hear you two hooks up Internet can be such a good way of meeting very nice and interesting people

sunvalleylaw
November 15th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Very cool! I love fretter meet ups!

helliott
November 15th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Great that you could meet up. You didn't bump into Mayor Rob Ford by any chance? He gets out a fair bit, apparently.

Algonquin
November 16th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Great that you could meet up. You didn't bump into Mayor Rob Ford by any chance? He gets out a fair bit, apparently.

We had 'high' hopes we'd bump into him... but that was just a 'pipe' dream!

helliott
November 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM
We had 'high' hopes we'd bump into him... but that was just a 'pipe' dream!

Too bad. Bet you woulda cracked up had it happened.

Brian Krashpad
November 17th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Meet ups rock. Congrats!