PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, marnold!

Tig
February 10th, 2014, 07:43 AM
:hbday :happyb
:rar :rockon:

piebaldpython
February 10th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Happy Birthday Rev Rawk!

marnold
February 10th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Thanks guys! Feeling old and/or decrepit. Hope to brew my black IPA today. I may turn my JCA22H up to 11 too.

piebaldpython
February 10th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the "old and decrepit" club. lol Some days......ahaha. Good luck with the IPA brewing. My daughter and her fiance' brew their own beer on occasion to. They buy a kit/ingredients. Not sure if they still use kits or if they come up with their own concoction. For Christmas, we bought her fiance' a huge brew pot and this stainless steel stirrer that looks more like an oar for a scull. Don't know how your winter has been but I've had more than enough of COLD and SNOW. Oh yeah, looking at a possible major snow/ice event this Wednesday nite/Thursday. Keep warm dude.

duhvoodooman
February 10th, 2014, 10:51 AM
HBD, Rev!!!! Have a great day! Make noise as well as beer! :hbday :beer: :rockon:

tjcurtin1
February 10th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Rev! And keep out of that old and decrepit place - it's dark and stinky in there and you could fall and hurt yourself! Beer and guitars - now there's a good combo!

Robert
February 10th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Happy Marnold Day!

Hey I saw Mr Scary walking around NAMM by the way. I thought of you at the time!

stingx
February 10th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Happy birthday, Rev!

Spudman
February 11th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Happy Birthday.

Here's your gift...new George Lynch album with Dug Pinnock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2Zq3KpcK_lE

Kazz
February 11th, 2014, 05:28 PM
Happy belated birthday Rev Rawk.

marnold
February 11th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Happy Birthday.

Here's your gift...new George Lynch album with Dug Pinnock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2Zq3KpcK_lE

I'm looking forward to checking that out. I really liked the track on the T&N album with dug singing.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

Brian Krashpad
February 13th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Hope you had a good'un Rev!