PDA

View Full Version : Old member returning!

zeusse
March 17th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Hey guys and gals I have been away for a long time from this site, my life was just too damm busy to find free time for anything. Now the kids
are gone and business has settled in steady for the last couple of years I have time to get back playing and recording. I did buy some cool new
toys and started up a new band project last weekend so I guess thats a start. I'm looking forward to catching up on posts and getting into the
swing of things so really I warn you now my playing sucks at the moment my fingers feel and work like crap....onward and upward I guess.

deeaa
March 17th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Heh, it's not like I've been too active here of late myself...so, here's to trying to be a bit more active :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

sunvalleylaw
March 19th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Hey guys and gals I have been away for a long time from this site, my life was just too damm busy to find free time for anything. Now the kids
are gone and business has settled in steady for the last couple of years I have time to get back playing and recording. I did buy some cool new
toys and started up a new band project last weekend so I guess thats a start. I'm looking forward to catching up on posts and getting into the
swing of things so really I warn you now my playing sucks at the moment my fingers feel and work like crap....onward and upward I guess.

Heh, it's not like I've been too active here of late myself...so, here's to trying to be a bit more active :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Hey guys, me too! Still playing, but not so active here. Here's to being a bit more active and social again!

deeaa
March 19th, 2014, 10:35 PM
:-)

duhvoodooman
March 20th, 2014, 07:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

Robert
March 20th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Welcome back! Good that you are back playing in a band again.

zeusse
March 21st, 2014, 11:39 AM
I went to jam night with my old singer a few months back and that was it.....needed that live thing. Only problem was my playing had diminished
and I new my situation had to change before I could consider a band again. So I'm trying to get at least 3hours a day in right now so if all goes
well I might have this band rolling by summer......might be a stretch but hey thats why I need some inspiration from you guys!

helliott
March 22nd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Good to hear you're doing well and getting back at it. It's tough but worth it.
Our band just hit a major bump as our bass dude, who also does great harmonies and is our sound guy (wireless sound checks in the audience work wonders) lost his job and will probably have to move to Alberta at least temporarily. We were rollin along just fine, and then ....
Hope your reentry works well and there's ample inspiration.

Howard