PDA

View Full Version : Rush The Trees Cover

zeusse
March 18th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Here's one I did a while back with the original track minus all guitars replaced with mine. I'm using my 11R for the lead tone and my Digitech2101 for everything else
I guess its close on tone...might be a bit fizzy on the rythem tracks but it does sound better through my amp...usb ain't the best for tone.

https://app.box.com/s/m8s3vdk1c014ujsutbxh <<<get it there

Robert
March 20th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Sounds good! Fun song.

zeusse
March 21st, 2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks Robert its nice too find time again to come back here....hope all is well with you brother, you still running and jogging?

Algonquin
March 25th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Sounds great Zeusse! Hope you've been keeping safe on the roads this winter... the Kingston corridor has been brutal this year.

Cheers,
David

zeusse
March 25th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Sounds great Zeusse! Hope you've been keeping safe on the roads this winter... the Kingston corridor has been brutal this year.

Cheers,
DavidThanks David and yes the corridor has been horrific this winter. I co-own a fuel transportation company and we've had to shut down quite a few nights this year, especially between Cobourg and Napanee. I always say thats truckin expect the worst and this winter the worst I've seen in 25years on the road.

helliott
March 26th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Rush tune sounds great. Let's hope this weather finally gives us a break. Had a horrible drive to Kingston a couple of months back.