PDA

View Full Version : Shooting my Truefire course May 2014

Robert
April 27th, 2014, 02:53 PM
I'm heading down to St Petersburg to shoot my new Truefire course May 12-13.

Then I'm heading to the Disney area with the family for the Epcot park, Universal Studios, etc.

Let me know if anyone is in the area and maybe we can do a meetup!

Tig
April 29th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Very cool, Robert! I'm glad you won the Truefire competition. :dance

I never heard of them until you posted about it. I've downloaded one of their basic packages, "50 Down Home Blues Licks", which is very well presented and useful.

sunvalleylaw
April 29th, 2014, 07:00 AM
I won't be in that area to meet you but congrats! Very exciting news!

Robert
April 29th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Thanks guys! I am very excited about this!

Krashpad, are you close by St Pete or Orlando?

tjcurtin1
April 29th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Hey Robert - cool news! Have fun shooting the course - nice that the family can go with you for a vacation. When do they say that the course will be available? Tig, they do have a lot of excellent material - I just pre-ordered a Tommy Emmanuel course.

Robert
April 29th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Hey Ted, I have no idea about availability.

I bet that Tommy course will be most excellent! He's da man. The new David Grissom course is likely another must-have!

kidsmoke
May 5th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Congrats Robert. Really impressed, though not surprised. I Hit Jacksonville the week of the 19th, would have been wonderful to cross paths. Enjoy that time with the family!

Tig
June 6th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Robert, how did the course shooting go?

Speaking of TrueFire, just bought the Frank Vignola jazz chord melody course:
http://truefire.com/jazz-guitar-lessons/123-jazz-chord-melody/

The discount code for the next few days (FRANK20) plus some past reward bucks brings it down to a nice price.

Robert
June 8th, 2014, 10:57 AM
It was a cool experience! Very tiring also, and for me, it was a whole new way of doing lessons. I learned a lot.