PDA

View Full Version : GC is blowing out PRS-USA stock....

duhvoodooman
May 2nd, 2014, 06:12 AM
Check it out at link below--these are PRS's USA-built guitars and not cheap even with the discounts, but the average markdown is almost 40%. Some of the less expensive models (Mira, Starla) are available for under $1000, but the median sale price is just under $2000. So if you've always wanted one of these fine guitars but they were a little too rich for your blood, this might be your chance to own one:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/PRS-Clearance-Event-g27243t0.gc?icid=401208&CJAID=10455055&CJPID=5583637&CJSID=skim24063X829828X22ce21d14107b3f9e09709446f4 c8fe7

P.S. There are currently over 1000 PRS guitars listed on that web page, making it pretty hard to find something particular, if you're looking for it. I dumped the entire list into Excel so that it can be sorted & searched to your heart's content. If interested, PM me with an e-mail addy and I'll send you a copy....

Tig
May 2nd, 2014, 06:42 AM
Wow, there are some serious price cuts there. Damn the timing.

Duffy
May 2nd, 2014, 10:34 PM
Some of these are about the same price as a "real nice" MIM model tele.

I'd like to try to get one of those, but like Tig mentioned, the timing isn't quite right, right now. Who knows, there are a lot of them and maybe some of them will be around for a while, but I doubt it. If you have played a PRS much, you know what I mean.

I have seen quite a few real professional guitar players using these PRSi, including Dickie Betts. Santana, of course, goes without mentioning, as he has been almost synonymous with PRS for a very long time. Quite a few "country" dudes are using these too.