PDA

View Full Version : HOC Board News Flash

Koula
December 23rd, 2014, 08:43 AM
The HOC board is available. You just can't post to it, but you can access all the information that was previously posted in it. So happy about this because there's so much good information in there that I'd hate to lose access too. :dude

PunkKitty
December 25th, 2014, 02:24 PM
You can now post to it. But first you need to read through the new user agreement that includes all kinds of new rules. I agreed to the user agreement, and then saw that no one had posted on it since the forum went down. I think the forum is on life support at this point.

yuominae
December 26th, 2014, 05:50 AM
You can post on it??? That's cool!
But will people go back after what happened?

yuominae
December 26th, 2014, 06:56 AM
You can now post to it. But first you need to read through the new user agreement that includes all kinds of new rules. I agreed to the user agreement, and then saw that no one had posted on it since the forum went down. I think the forum is on life support at this point.

I just agreed to the T&Cs too, but I don't get the option to post yet. If you can, could you post something?

DetroitBlues
December 26th, 2014, 08:00 AM
I didn't see the option to post, but did get to see the content again.

Koula
December 26th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Mark, on FB Exiles says: "Actually, John tells me that IP ranges were blocked when hack attempts increased significantly following the shutdown. If a member is within the IP ranges blocked, they will appear as banned. The software default does not distinguish the reason."

PunkKitty
December 27th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I screwed up. I cannot post to the HOC.

yuominae
December 28th, 2014, 03:07 AM
I screwed up. I cannot post to the HOC.

Lol, I was all excited at the news and told southpaw who promptly put me to right ;)

The mobile version does show the new post and reply buttons though, so it's misleading.

Koula
January 3rd, 2015, 09:27 AM
News flash: it's back up and running.

Robert
January 3rd, 2015, 12:14 PM
Don't leave us, we like you guys! :dance :pancake

Koula
January 3rd, 2015, 03:52 PM
We like you too, Robert, you're most welcoming. Will stop in from time to time.

Robert
January 3rd, 2015, 04:07 PM
I'll quote my dad from way back - I used to go see him on the weekends. After a day or two, I went back to my place and every single time, he would say "But You Just Came?" :)

PunkKitty
January 4th, 2015, 09:31 AM
I'm not going anywhere.

yuominae
January 4th, 2015, 04:07 PM
I'll stay too :)