PDA

View Full Version : Am I Crazy????

MAXIFUNK
January 14th, 2015, 02:08 AM
Hello All, It's been a while since I started a new thread.......

Anyway my 2010 American Special HSS Strat is just sitting around collecting non-use blues.
I've been playing 95% Bass these days back to my first love and when I do play Guitar it is either my SSS Strat or my Tele both are equipped with Rose pickups LOVE their pups. Anyway, Since I have a younger cousin 18 or 19 who is gotten pretty damn good actually damn good still has only his beginner guitar, I am thinking about loaning him my HHS for as long as he likes and when he is tired he HAS TO GIVE IT BACK TO ME! Am I nuts to do that?

HAPPY 2015 GUYS!!!:applause
MAXIFUNK

Tig
January 14th, 2015, 07:07 AM
Nothing wrong with being nuts as long as the squirrels don't notice. :socool

As long as the cousen is trustworthy and not a secret meth head, why not let him give it a try? You can remind him that the last person who didn't give a loaned guitar back had his kneecaps broken by Moose and Rocko.

tonebender
January 14th, 2015, 07:20 AM
Not nuts at all. I've done the same for nephews and other relative or friends many times. Spread the rock around!

duhvoodooman
January 14th, 2015, 10:31 AM
As long as the cousen is trustworthy and not a secret meth head, why not let him give it a try?
^ This.

Robert
January 14th, 2015, 10:44 AM
Go for it, Maxifunk!

tjcurtin1
January 14th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Sure - that guitar wants to be played, not gathering dust!

MAXIFUNK
January 14th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Cool Thanks guys it will be shipped this Friday!

Monkus
February 6th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Nice... pay it forward!

Jipes
February 9th, 2015, 07:20 AM
Great idea nothing better that to pass the torch to young generations Hats off !

ZMAN
February 11th, 2015, 08:44 AM
I bought a G400 and traded it straight up for a leftie G400 with 57s in it. I will be giving it to my Grandson when he is a little older. I hope he likes it.
I am sure if the cousin is a good player he will take good care of it.