PDA

View Full Version : Best student comment ever

Robert
March 18th, 2015, 07:55 PM
A guitar student just posted this. I don't mean to make fun of him, but this is funny. :D

First i am a beginner over one year and hafe. I have a good. Teacher i do finger exercise first all kind scales including Panasonic. Then chords timing. Then on some songs that i get from my teacher. I do this 3 times a day every 7 days a week. But i can't sing in a bucket. One day will play by the way i do love the. Blues. My teacher said i am the hardest person. He ever tried to teach but as long as he opens that door i am going in. There is no ease it is the hardest thing i ever tried to do

duhvoodooman
March 18th, 2015, 08:35 PM
There is no ease it is the hardest thing i ever tried to do
...other than using the English. language

Zip
March 18th, 2015, 09:38 PM
The Panasonic scale. Used by hipsters and jazz types.

Jimi75
March 19th, 2015, 12:26 AM
Probably used a translator which might have corrected Pentatonic into Panasonic. My iPhone suggests the funniest corrections sometimes. Learning English for some folks harder than for others - when I learned Chinese and spent time in China last year, I developed a better understanding for how they interpret and hear the language, therefore all non-Latin-language speaking folks have my biggest respect :-) Don't know where this student comes from, but in the end we understand what he wants to say, plus he is the Master Of The Panasonic Scale And Amph Squeals ;-))))