PDA

View Full Version : Kerc's HUGE guitar sale!

kerc
January 7th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I'm selling everything...EVERYTHING. Well, almost. All prices include shipping.

2005 Squier '51: Bought new, excellent condition, vintage blonde finish, completely stock except for the GFS bridge (far superior to the stock one). This is a good one! Original bridge will be included. $140

2000 MIM Fender Telecaster: Midnight wine with black pickguard, GFS Fat Alnico TC on bridge, GFS Alnico Fatbody on neck, AllParts vintage intonated bridge, plays very nice, my main axe for years. Has a bit of fret wear,but plays nicely nonetheless (no divots, just a bit of "planing" on the top of the frets). Assorted dings and scratches. $290

1998 Danelectro 56-U2: Nifty aqua. Bone stock in electronics. I removed the side tape (it was becoming unglued), looks very smooth. Custom home-made white pickguard and truss cover, and chrome knobs straight from a 60's car AM radio. Will include all the original stuff. $255

1990's Washburn LT-2: Cherry burst. Solid mahogany, bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. Nice Grover tuners. Gibson scale. Plays very smooth, it's a really nice, comfy axe. SOLD

2006 First Act ME501: Don't be fooled--this is a pretty nice guitar with a basswood body, bound maple neck, and very mellow Alnico humbuckers. Currently being used as a slide guitar in open G tuning. Upgraded with CTS pots. $120

1993 MIM Squier Strat: A project I started and never finished. Sold disassembled. Nice solid body (maybe alder or poplar), needs to be stripped. Nice neck with cool vintage tint. Electronics are all there but fooked up. SOLD

http://cyberjammin.com/uploads/Images/kerc_8_family.jpg

Contact me for details and/or more pics.

:)

Robert
January 7th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Hey, you can't expect to get $140 for the '51! They are $99 at Musician's Friend.

ted s
January 7th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Crap Kerc, what do you have planned ? There won't be much cash left if prices include shipping man.

kerc
January 7th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Crap Kerc, what do you have planned ? There won't be much cash left if prices include shipping man.

Well, I price them to sell, Ted...I know I won't be getting a huge amount of cash but enough to reorganize my gear life. Besides, most of the stuff usually sells for a really low price...

:)

kerc
January 7th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Hey, you can't expect to get $140 for the '51! They are $99 at Musician's Friend.

I know it's kinda hard to sell it that way...But I can't see myself selling it for $99 including shipping...That means I'd have a net profit of about $70.

Sucks...

Robert
January 7th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Oh, I missed the part about shipping included. Still a bit high though. Hey, keep the '51, it's a fun guitar anyway.

Tone2TheBone
January 8th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Whats wrong with keeping your guitars? Just keep them!

kerc
January 8th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Nothing wrong with them per se. It just bothers me to have a bunch of gear lying around doing nothing. It has also a kinda deeper meaning for me...Sorta like a spiritual cleanup.

;)

NPauly
January 8th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Do you have any more pics of the Washburn LT-2? Front, back, headstock, neck, etc??