PDA

View Full Version : Boss BCB-60

stingx
January 8th, 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm still swapping pedals around but I picked up a new pedal board by Boss and I really like how it handles cable management. You can remove various parts as well to fit even a wah wah in there. The pedals stay put and I love the internal routing...one cable from the board-out to the amp (top left and right of the board). I think, in the end, I am going to leave just the booster, driver, ts9, sonic stop, strobo-stomp, and H20 in there. Still experimenting though so that may change. Great board - very tough casing. I recommend it highly if you don't need to manage more than 7 pedals at a time.

http://www.stubble.org/temp/guitars/bcb-60-001.jpg

tot_Ou_tard
January 8th, 2007, 08:37 PM
very clean and nice looking StingX.

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I'd be cool if you could put more pedals in there as space allows. Nice looking though.

>>>>>please describe what the Sonic Stomp does to your signal<<<<<

jasongins
January 9th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Stingx,

That looks nice. I have a question regarding power supply cord management, as I am a beginner and have not used a pedal board. Do each of your pedals use the same type of ac adapter? If so, am I correct in assuming the pedal board has one master ac adapter you plug into the wall, and the pedals themselves all connect to the board? What if one pedal has different power requirements than the others?

stingx
January 9th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Stingx,

That looks nice. I have a question regarding power supply cord management, as I am a beginner and have not used a pedal board. Do each of your pedals use the same type of ac adapter? If so, am I correct in assuming the pedal board has one master ac adapter you plug into the wall, and the pedals themselves all connect to the board? What if one pedal has different power requirements than the others?

Good question. All the pedals use 9V DC or battery. I am sure there may be an ancient pedal out there somewhere that draws differently. You can go to the Boss web site to get full specs and have any questions you may have about the product answered. As I mentioned, this is but one solution. I don't happen to use very many pedals. I am more or less a guitar into tube amp guy but I like to keep a few for various tunes and this board does very well with up to 7 pedals. You can actually squeeze 8 but the power only supplies up to 7. You would have to buy more cables and tie them into the PS.