PDA

View Full Version : Just interviewed Mark Tremonti of Alter Bridge/Creed

Jimi75
December 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Hey guys,

Just had the chance to do a video interview. I think it turned out quite well :-)
Will share the link once I edited and uploaded. One thing though, he's a great guy who surely knows how to play great rock guitar.

For early next year there's a Bonanassa interview in the pipeline, I hope this is gonna happen finally.

Jipes
December 7th, 2015, 08:30 AM
I^ve really hard times to appreciate Joe Bonamassa no disrespect about his playing but well oh to say...It doesn't move me much despite the fact that he has a terrific technique

Jimi75
December 7th, 2015, 11:48 AM
I know what you mean, but I think he does a tremendous job in keeping handmade music alive plus it should be very informative doing some gear talk with him :-)

marnold
December 7th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Looking forward to both interviews! I'm a big Bonamassa fan. He's coming around here in the spring, but tickets this time are too expensive for my blood. Even the cheap seats are almost $100.

Jimi75
December 7th, 2015, 05:15 PM
I will post the Tremonti interview tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Bonamassa's ticket prices are tough - especially for younger people, who now might never see their hero live.

However, I am currently working on meeting Adele and last Thursday I interviewed Jordan Rudess of Dream Theater, but that was a phone interview only that I will transcript into German only. He's such a humble guy!

Jimi75
December 9th, 2015, 09:51 AM
The interview is online:
https://youtu.be/ATcXzQm6Ve4

I hope you like it :-)

Tig
December 10th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Excellent interview! I enjoyed that. I've been a big fan of Mark's playing since Alter Bridge's first album and his new solo album sounds great.
:AOK