PDA

View Full Version : Man, I love them Swedes....

duhvoodooman
January 9th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Not in the carnal sense, you understand, so don't freak out there, Robert & Super Swede!! Exceptions will be made for the Swedish national bikini team, however.... ;) :D

Anyway....if you're interested in do-it-yourself effects and other guitar/amp electronics stuff, below is a link to a great technical info site run by a very sharp Swedish guy, Andreas Moller. I came across it while doing the research for my Tube Screamer clone mod project. He sells a variety of stuff and offers pedal mods on his main Stinkfoot Electronics webpage, but the cool DIY info is on the "personal gear" section of his site. His articles on the subject of "true bypass" are very interesting; apparently, there are many examples of effects pedals being sold as "true bypass" which are not, including (unfortunately!) my Radial Tonebone Classic. Click HERE (http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/diyhome.htm) to check out Andreas' site.

Robert
January 9th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Great sajt - thanks for the link and the reputation boost!

SuperSwede
January 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM
I think that he has been writing articles for the swedish guitar mag "Fuzz". I must consult my hidden library.