PDA

View Full Version : For you office types - guitar family photos on your walls

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Alright you office geeks....how many of you have a framed photo of all your guitars that you have hanging on your office wall or sitting on your desktop? Ok ok cubby holes count. ;) Do you?

Robert
January 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Not me (yet) but this thread making this a real possibility!

I think that would be really cool, to have guitar pictures on the wall.

Everybody else in the office will want play guitar too after I get these things on display. :D

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Not me (yet) but this thread making this a real possibility!

I think that would be really cool, to have guitar pictures on the wall.

hahaha Well since we've talked about it I will put one up too. Especially since I am biding my time on a maple necked guitar. The photo will remind me how good I really have it only owning 2 rosewood necked Fenders, 1 Ebony necked Gibson and 1 rosewood necked bass guitar. Should acoustics be involved? They should huh. *nods*

warren0728
January 9th, 2007, 03:53 PM
hmmmm.....i work at home and my guitars are on the wall....they aren't photos though..... does that count?

ww

duhvoodooman
January 9th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Does my Windows desktop count?? :D

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2007, 03:59 PM
hmmmm.....i work at home and my guitars are on the wall....they aren't photos though..... does that count?

ww

It counts when you repost the photo for us. Of your living 3 dimensional guitar family photo that is!

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2007, 04:01 PM

If your computer desktop is in your office then yes it counts Voo.

I like the older Epiphone Les Pauls like yours....and with the zebras it's ooh la la.

warren0728
January 9th, 2007, 04:06 PM
It counts when you repost the photo for us. Of your living 3 dimensional guitar family photo that is!
here you go....

http://www.warrenworld.com/MusicRoom/1.jpg

http://www.warrenworld.com/MusicRoom/2.jpg

http://www.warrenworld.com/MusicRoom/3.jpg

http://www.warrenworld.com/MusicRoom/4.jpg

ww

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Yeahhhhhhhh. Cept I see a tape joint on the purple wall. :p

Now if I could hang my guitars in my office that would be cool. But then I'd be at work and that wouldn't be cool anymore. Your office wins War! :DR

duhvoodooman
January 9th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Man, I love that room, Warren! Would you consider adopting me?? :eek: :D

warren0728
January 9th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Man, I love that room, Warren! Would you consider adopting me?? :eek: :D
lol....i'll have to run that one by the wife!! :D

ww

ShortBuSX
January 9th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Sweet house! Love all the wall hangers!

My job is pretty cool...I work in an open, office bout 8 of us, no cubicles.
Im actually encouraged to bring my guitars!:D I bought my mini Strat just to leave next to my desk...and practice online tabs when Ive got the time. Whenever I get a new one I bring it in to show it off. One of my bosses plays an acoustic...he even hired a new employee who used to teach lessons("uh...you can sit next to me!")...hes even got an older Fender acoustic that he leaves here, that I gladly gave up my minis guitar stand for. When I bought my Vox I brought it in to show off to the boss("hey, check out my Christmas bonus!").

Its a pretty cool job...weve even got a pool table in the middle of the office! It didnt fit in the boss's house so well...so he had it professional moved, leveled and refelted! To bring it in the office!!!:eek:

But yeah, my wallpaper is a blonde Tele sittin in front of a blackface.

sunvalleylaw
January 9th, 2007, 05:36 PM

My current avatar, and one other shot of the strat, cycles through on my Mac desktop, along with a bunch of other pics.

sunvalleylaw
January 9th, 2007, 05:38 PM
ww - what keyboard or electric piano is that? We are considering one.

warren0728
January 9th, 2007, 05:52 PM
ww - what keyboard or electric piano is that? We are considering one.
it's just a casio privia px300...i think they are 350's now....weighted keyboard (important) and got really good reviews when i was researching them. I would love an acoustic piano but didn't want to spend the bucks unless one of the kids really get into it. A friend of mine teaches piano and she was impressed with it.

ww

sunvalleylaw
January 9th, 2007, 06:01 PM
it's just a casio privia px300...i think they are 350's now....weighted keyboard (important) and got really good reviews when i was researching them. I would love an acoustic piano but didn't want to spend the bucks unless one of the kids really get into it. A friend of mine teaches piano and she was impressed with it.

ww

I thought it looked like one I had seen. I grew up with an old Accusonic (sp?) upright. I think a decent weighted key unit would be the way to go for now. Hog probably has an opinion.

warren0728
January 9th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I think a decent weighted key unit would be the way to go for now.
that's what we figured...plus the kids like all the different built in voices!

ww

tot_Ou_tard
January 9th, 2007, 08:08 PM
that's what we figured...plus the kids like all the different built in voices!

ww

Apropos your avatar: does it have a chattering monkey voice?

Tim
January 10th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I am running behind on the latest post. Two questions! 1. How do you get the whole guitar in a close up picture? 2. How do you get the wall paper pictures to change on a Windows desk top?

Gentlemen ... I have had the privilege of being in Warren’s Guitar Gallery. It’s is kind of a psychedelic atmosphere just being there, but when you start playing a guitar you get lost in place that is somewhere between Stepin’ Wolf and Strawberry Alarm Clock.

warren0728
January 10th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Apropos your avatar: does it have a chattering monkey voice?
lol...sometimes the noises the kids get out of it could be mistaken for a chattering monkey!! :eek:

ww

alanfc
January 11th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Alright you office geeks....how many of you have a framed photo of all your guitars that you have hanging on your office wall or sitting on your desktop? Ok ok cubby holes count. ;) Do you?

krieky I never thought of this !!!
*runs home to get camera warmed up

all I got on my office wall is my daughter and maps

Tone2TheBone
January 11th, 2007, 12:53 PM
krieky I never thought of this !!!
*runs home to get camera warmed up

all I got on my office wall is my daughter and maps

hehe I got fishing pics on mine and a 3 dimensional collage that my oldest daughter did when she was in art class in Elementary school. I'm gonna snap a group photo of my guitars and bass this weekend and print one up to hang on my office wall.

SuperSwede
January 12th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Tone, are you talking about the fret-famous pic where you look like Robert Plant?

Tone2TheBone
January 12th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Tone, are you talking about the fret-famous pic where you look like Robert Plant?

Ummm huh? Whatchoo tawkin' 'bowt Willis?

SuperSwede
January 12th, 2007, 11:57 AM
The picture of you posted a long time ago (in fret-time) , where you stood in a river or something holding a big fish.

Tone2TheBone
January 12th, 2007, 11:59 AM
The picture of you posted a long time ago (in fret-time) , where you stood in a river or something holding a big fish.

OH. No I meant that I have fishing photos of me and my friends in my office. I have a few others with me holding some nice trout on the river though but not the one you're talking about.

SuperSwede
January 12th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Ah Ohhh.. Ok, but you know what pic I was referring to right?

Tone2TheBone
January 12th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Ah Ohhh.. Ok, but you know what pic I was referring to right?

Yup. Maybe I'll post it in the long hair thread. :p