PDA

View Full Version : Alright Who's At Work?

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 10th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Other than good buddy Warren who is workin at home , who's at work and stayin logged in today ... slack day for me so i'll be around for the day .. hey Warren , make me a coffee would ya , coffee round here sucks .

t_ross33
January 10th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Blizzard hit last night - nothing moving anywhere, highways closed, schools closed. So I'm at home "working" - heh, heh! Might finally get a chance to play with Audacity etc. In the meantime, look for some new "Family Pictures".

Warren, I could use another cuppa joe :cool:

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/t_ross33/PIC_0088.jpg
[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/t_ross33/PIC_0087.jpg

Throw another log on the fire! :)

warren0728
January 10th, 2007, 10:56 AM
well guys i don't do coffee but i know my wife has some around here somewhere! how about a little single malt scotch instead!! \_/ :eek:

ww

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 10th, 2007, 10:58 AM
done and done ... just a little ice in mine .. sounds so good right now .. are you a single malt fan Warren.

Katastrophe
January 10th, 2007, 11:00 AM
I'm on a "working vacation," taking care of Baby Kat until returning on the 16th. Does that count?:D

warren0728
January 10th, 2007, 11:03 AM
done and done ... just a little ice in mine .. sounds so good right now .. are you a single malt fan Warren.
yes i am.... :DR

ww

ted s
I'm at work, able to grab a wireless network on a job site. Just having lunch. It finally got cold and a little bit of flurries.

Tim
I believe you Canadian guys left the refrigerator door open last night. Here in Northeast Florida it went down into the 40’s. Please keep the door closed and the jet stream a bit closer to your 50 & 60 degree latitudes. Just this past Sunday I was in shorts painting the exterior of my home … and sweating at that.

But today I am at work wearing a jacket because the air conditioning system is still running.

warren0728
January 10th, 2007, 11:05 AM
I'm on a "working vacation," taking care of Baby Kat until returning on the 16th. Does that count?:D
taking care of your baby is definitely working at home!! But it is the best kind of work!! How is baby kat doing?

ww

warren0728
January 10th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Just this past Sunday I was in shorts painting the exterior of my home … and sweating at that.

But today I am at work wearing a jacket because the air conditioning system is still running.

still in my shorts....plaid of course!! :D

ww

Katastrophe
January 10th, 2007, 11:22 AM
taking care of your baby is definitely working at home!! But it is the best kind of work!! How is baby kat doing?

ww

She's doing great! 6 lbs, 13 oz and growing by the minute. We got her signed up for daycare starting next week.

I'd say it's about 60 degrees and sunny here... beautiful outside!

sunvalleylaw
January 10th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Here I am today at the office, hoping that blizzard hits us! And another of me when I don't get to play guitar.

Have a good day everyone!

Steve

P.S. Ted S., please note the cowbell hanging on the wall. ;)

marnold
January 10th, 2007, 11:39 AM
My primary office is at home, so yeah, I'm here. We're also enjoying the affect of the Junior Alberta Clipper that came through and dropped temperatures. OF course, they're only around normal for this time of year. It's been unseasonably warm lately. I could do without the wind out of the northwest though. That tears right through ya.

warren0728
January 10th, 2007, 11:47 AM
another of me when I don't get to play guitar.
man you have got to use that pic as your avatar!!

ww

Spudman
January 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM

Who needs Scotch? Just look at all that blow in t_ross's driveway! :eek:

Tone2TheBone
January 10th, 2007, 02:07 PM
I'm at work and it sucks.