PDA

View Full Version : Another NPD - Fulltone Vibe

Jimi75
February 16th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Having a run here it seems :-)
Just ordered the MDV-1 (18v version). As I was reading old threads, I came upon some clips I've posted, where I play my Dunlop Univibe and Roger Mayer Wah and Fuzz. In the meantime I have sold all the stuff, only to figure out now, how much I loved it!!!

The wah is back so far - have implemented the board into my old JH-1 wah that I've bought at Manny's Music in NY in 1992.

The Univibe comes in form of the Fulltone...man I am so looking forward to putting it on my board!

Now the Fuzz is the last missing link....

Robert
February 16th, 2017, 11:13 AM
The "last"? Yeah right! :D

Good luck, hope you dig that vibe. I use an old Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe.

Jimi75
February 19th, 2017, 05:46 AM
The Deja Vibe arrived. Not as throbby as I wished for it to be, but cool anyways. Will keep it for first and see how it performs live - next gig is on Saturday. My former Dunlop UV-1 was definitively better, but sucked sound, even when turned off.

Jimi75
March 18th, 2017, 04:08 AM
Here's a quick video I've done with the Deja Vibe.
Totally love that thing already. I wanted Hendrix/Trower sounds and there they are....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvmAnKvUz0

tjcurtin1
March 18th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Whoa! Double take time! Jimi, did you get handedness reassignment surgery, or what...!?;)
Through my speakers there is a kind of clunk underneath the throb of the vibe - is it really there or is it my speakers?

Jimi75
March 18th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Whoa! Double take time! Jimi, did you get handedness reassignment surgery, or what...!?;)
Through my speakers there is a kind of clunk underneath the throb of the vibe - is it really there or is it my speakers?

Thanks! I don't hear the clunk underneath - sorry...