PDA

View Full Version : Joyo pedals

SuperSwede
October 17th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I ordered a Joyo "British" pedal from a chinese website (Wish.com) along with a couple of other guitar related stuff.. Anyone here that has any experience with Joyo pedals? It is a Tech 21 clone, and there are several positive youtube reviews.

piebaldpython
October 17th, 2017, 09:51 AM
The Joyo pedal you ordered is one of their "Character" series. I have a bunch of their pedals, none from the "Character" series though. Very well built, INEXPENSIVE, and in the case of their IRONMAN series, they are veritable little tanks. I'm very happy with the Joyo pedals I have. Feel free to ask about any specific questions you have questions about.

If you go on YouTube and search under Roy Fulton Joyo Pedals, you will find his demos of probably 15 different Joyo pedals.

stingx
October 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I've been checking these out. They even make a tiny tube head. So many things out there it makes my head spin.

SuperSwede
October 21st, 2017, 01:57 AM
I like most of Tech 21s stuff so I guess a clone would be quite nice, especially for a sub 25usd price! I also ordered a Mooer Black Secret (some kind of Turbo Rat clone which seems quite nice too). One month delivery time though.... :D

SuperSwede
November 26th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Update: The pedal is quite nice, a lot of nice Marshall tones! The pedal could benefit from a better speaker sim though.