PDA

View Full Version : Best Wishes For 2018

stingx
December 31st, 2017, 05:57 PM
I get very optimistic at the beginning of every year. Always have. I think of all that's transpired and what's to come. I keep thinking maybe, just maybe, THIS year is the year
we finally get it together and everyone plays nice with one other. Maybe THIS year there's that much less suffering depicted on the television. I suppose it's just a pipe dream but, still, I'd really like to see this in my lifetime. Who know, right? Maybe this could be that year...

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'd like to wish everyone a very happy New Year. I sincerely hope that 2018 is a great year for you all. :beer:

Jimi75
December 31st, 2017, 06:14 PM
Here in Germany we have just entered 2018! All the best for you my friends.

duhvoodooman
January 1st, 2018, 12:27 PM
Wishing for a happy & healthy 2018 for all you fretters & your familes! 2397

piebaldpython
January 1st, 2018, 01:50 PM
Happy New Year to all FRETTERS!

I wish I shared your optimism Stingx but will pray that the political climate gets to be more civilized.

Just one piece of advice.............listen, listen, listen to your body and what it may be telling you.

Long story way short but I now have a stent in place of a 99% occlusion in a major artery. Cardiac doc couldn't believe I didn't have a MASSIVE heart attack.....nothing but some weird symptoms that just as easily could have passed off as acid reflux.

Robert
January 1st, 2018, 09:50 PM
Best wishes for 2018. We sure need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjcurtin1
January 2nd, 2018, 10:52 AM
Stingx I'm with ya 100%! We need the positive thinking!

Pie, glad to hear that you very fortunately caught that little problem in a timely fashion - somebody must be looking out for you!

Best wishes to all the great folks here at the Fret, and thanks, again, to Robert for hosting us all.

Ted