PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable..now I'm Pissed Off

6STRINGS 9LIVES
December 28th, 2005, 01:16 PM
check this story out... some peoples kids need some serious *** whoopin...http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/?SecID=278&ArID=152545
JHC WHATS NEXT...6S9L

Tim
December 28th, 2005, 02:09 PM
some peoples kids need some serious *** whoopin...

Terrible, absolutely terrible! No respect from the young generations. Sometimes I see it in my own kid’s friends. Today’s way of thinking is “It all about me”. I’m kind of glad I was born when I was. I would hate to be in my early teens today.

Guitar-Chris
December 28th, 2005, 02:35 PM
check this story out... some peoples kids need some serious *** whoopin...http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/?SecID=278&ArID=152545
JHC WHATS NEXT...6S9L

Damn... i feel ashamed for this stupid guy or guys, who did it.

Iago
December 28th, 2005, 02:52 PM
This is not a question of "young genaration stupidity" just a stupidity problem, and stupidities can be made by people at any age, anywhere...the kind of action may vary of course... still it's a shame.

Nelskie
December 28th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Wow. I am completely floored.

Robert
December 28th, 2005, 04:40 PM
What is the world coming to?

Katastrophe
December 28th, 2005, 05:22 PM
What is the world coming to?

Jeez, don't get me started...:mad:

One of the Austin news stations set up a camera before the City came to clean up the statue. Joggers (the statue is near Town Lake) were stopping midstride, stunned.

If the little hooligan(s) that committed this crime are caught, and the damage and cost to clean the statue is over $1,500, they could face 2 years in State Jail and a hefty fine for this stupid little stunt. That puts it squarely in State Jail Felony territory.

You know, I went through a period of time where I didn't appreciate blues music (I do now.). My buddies and I just changed the channel on the radio and didn't buy blues albums. Whatever happened to just plain ol' common sense???

marnold
December 28th, 2005, 08:30 PM
The perps should be beaten senseless with old Strats.

Spudman
December 29th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Boy, you give Albert King a can of spray paint and what does he do?

Settle down now. I'm just kidding. I hope they put a web cam on my statue for security purposes. Oh...nevermind. I must still be asleep. Wake me up and tell me it didn't happen and that I'm still in Kansas with my little dog Toto.

tremoloman
January 1st, 2006, 06:18 PM
This is what is wrong with America. Parents don't act like parents anymore. What happened to discipline or punishment? Parents want to be their kids' "friends" nowadays instead of being a parent, teaching values, courtesy, and responsibility. No wonder kids are so screwed up.

When I was a kid, if I did something wrong, I was grounded for a month – MINIMUM. I might have hated being brought up with strict discipline back then, but I’m so happy I was because now I respect how hard it was for my parents to make sure I didn’t wind up a derelict like so many people in my generation.

I was at a restaurant the other night and I saw a family leave a disaster area for the waitress to clean up. There was a ton of broken crayons on the floor. French fries and food strewn all across the place. The worst thing I saw made my stomach turn: A soiled diaper left on the table for everyone to see and smell? NASTY! The bastards didn’t even leave a tip! If I had seen those so-called "adults" I would have smooched it in their faces.

I can see why people have such a negative view of my country – thay have good reason to. If the saying “kids are the future” is true, the US is in a lot of trouble.

Spudman
January 2nd, 2006, 02:26 AM
I wonder....why does everyone assume that a "kid" did it? It could have been Chris Duarte. Just kidding Chris. While it is a tragedy I think it a bit unfair to assume children did it. Anyway, most of them are too busy playing X Box and eating Cheetos to even leave the house. Not to mention the mechanics of operating a spray can is way to tough to figure out. Especially for todays kids. Probably because parents just aren't teaching the destructve arts the way they used to, or anything else for that matter.

I think it would be safest to assume that who ever did it has a brain the size of a tone capacitor and an ego bigger than Don Dokken's. Needless to say they now have karma.

Nelskie
January 2nd, 2006, 09:19 AM
An ego bigger than Don Dokken's??!! Is that humanly possible??!! Oh wait a sec . . . I almost forgot about Eddie Van Halen.

tremoloman
January 2nd, 2006, 11:37 AM
I wonder....why does everyone assume that a "kid" did it? It could have been Chris Duarte. Just kidding Chris. While it is a tragedy I think it a bit unfair to assume children did it. Spuds, I wasn't attempting to lay the blame on an underage person. I was making the point that adults in general don't teach their children values these days, which leads to senseless acts such as this.

I remember when the movie Teachers came out in 1984 and thought "school isn't that screwed up." Well, by the time I graduated in 1990, it was right on the mark. Sad to say, that movie foreshadowed what is now commonplace in today's society.

-t

Spudman
January 3rd, 2006, 02:30 AM
Tremoloman - I hear ya. There really are some problems out there. I wish the world could be a better maybe even simpler place than it is. I just try to lead by example. As they say in the big church "What would Clapton do?"

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 4th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Like I said some peoples kids need a azz whoopin ... 6s9l

Tim
January 4th, 2006, 02:06 PM
As they say in the big church "What would Clapton do?"

Is that like in Eric? Do you know what church he goes or plays in? I'll join wherever it is. I am sure he would play some awful good gospel music.