PDA

View Full Version : holiday wishes

helliott
December 29th, 2019, 12:48 PM
Spending some time touring sites I have known and enjoyed in the past. Good to see this one is still around, although pretty quiet. Thought I would drop some new content for anyone interested. Just a little bluesy thing I worked up.

https://app.box.com/s/29dqvq0thifigb86pkap1yi0pbniv1nj

tjcurtin1
December 29th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Good wishes of the season back to you Helliott. Interesting, I kept feeling on the edge of being reminded of several different songs, but could never put my finger on one! Nice playing and great sound!

helliott
December 30th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Good wishes of the season back to you Helliott. Interesting, I kept feeling on the edge of being reminded of several different songs, but could never put my finger on one! Nice playing and great sound!

Thanks. It is certainly not original given it is drawn from my aging memory which is flooded by what I have heard in past. Thanks for listening.

duhvoodooman
January 2nd, 2020, 11:29 AM
Belated holiday wishes & blessings to all you Fretters, old & new!!

tjcurtin1
January 2nd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Thanks. It is certainly not original given it is drawn from my aging memory which is flooded by what I have heard in past. Thanks for listening.

Ummm... I think that's how 'original' happens :agree;)!!

helliott
January 2nd, 2020, 09:27 PM
Hah! Good point. Thanks again

SuperSwede
January 15th, 2020, 05:40 AM
I certainly dont check out this forum too often but I gotta chime in and tell you that I liked the clip a lot! Nice tone :)

Jipes
January 16th, 2020, 02:33 AM
Nice blues ballad Helliot !

piebaldpython
January 19th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Sounds great Helliott. What's your signal chain for this tune? Happy New Years dude!

helliott
January 19th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Hey, nice to hear from you guys. Thanks a lot for listening. The rig here is a couple of PRS guitars (Singlecut for chords, ce24 for melody) into a line6 helix LT as audio interface into GB 10. The amp setting is a fairly clean fender twin, drive bumped a bit for the lede. Reverb and delay are from the helix.

Robert
January 26th, 2020, 11:57 AM
That's great, man! Keep on rockin' in a somewhat free world.

helliott
February 4th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Thanks Robert.