PDA

View Full Version : Cyber-Champ

Justaguyin_nc
January 16th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I been thinking of selling my Cyber-Champ... I really like it..I just don't use it. I have come to find out I like messing with pedals instead of multi-level amps with all these different sounds in them... If you been around on the Fretnet for awhile... you know I am always someplace here... before I put it on E-Bay I will give it a shot here if someone is interested.. I want to try and get close to what I paid for it obviously... its a year old.. I got it pretty cheap new at MF.. $299.00.... it retailed for $600 something but averaged in the $400 something online.. ebay sells these from $300 on up... shipping USA will probably be around $30-$40 bucks... offers considered... I just like my other setup for ease of use to me...

Original Box and Owners manual... not a scratch on it...

will probably put it on Ebay at end of the month...

time for other toys...:)

kerc
January 16th, 2007, 06:44 PM
What can you tell me about this amp? A guy wants me to trade my Tele for his Cyber Champ...And I dunno zilch about those amps...

Justaguyin_nc
January 16th, 2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.fender.com/support/manuals/manuals_elec.php

you can get a manual there for it.. it is basicly all the fender sounds..

has three banks with 7 patches in each.. Celestion 12" speaker 65 watts...

Use Midi controller for patch change etc... (I use a FCB1010 with mine (not included but can be in sale at right price))

Has the Red House , Pychobilly, etc etc sounds..

Flanger..phaser..delays...reverbs..Vibratone.. etc etc

I really enjoyed it.. but it just sits here since I added another SMALL amp to my desktop.. it's all I need... sooooo...

Justaguyin_nc
January 29th, 2007, 06:27 PM
sold...

now..to get that cabinet... 1x12... or 2x12 cabinet.. or... or... or...