oldguy
January 18th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I don't think he's been here for maybe close to a week?:confused:

Tone2TheBone
January 18th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Uhuh...and Iago is also "A.W.O.L".....

Katastrophe
January 18th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Haven't heard from Nelskie in a while, either...

Robert
January 18th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Haven't seen Tim around much lately, he must be too busy playing geetar.

tot_Ou_tard
January 18th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah, we miss Tim, Iago, n' Nelskie!!!

duhvoodooman
January 18th, 2007, 08:07 PM
He hasn't posted since the 10th, but his profile says "last activity" was yesterday evening (1/17).

Dude, if you're reading this, chime in! :D

Myles
January 19th, 2007, 09:13 AM
He hasn't posted since the 10th, but his profile says "last activity" was yesterday evening (1/17).

Dude, if you're reading this, chime in! :D
Perhaps he has lost his keyboard!? He's just click around, unable to type. (you could copy paste a bunch of letters together using only the mouse. I've supplied you with an alphabet below for your convenience Tim.)

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Tim where have you been!!

Katastrophe
January 25th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Maybe he's hanging out with Waldo. I never could find him, either.:D

SuperSwede
January 25th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Sounds like a new game! "Where in the world are Tim the Teleman?"

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Well he was just on earlier today thats why I posted....but now he's gone again.

warren0728
January 25th, 2007, 03:05 PM
are you sure he was on....i saw him in one of the threads today but his response was from awhile back....

my theory is that he actually listened to the mp3 i put up using the lightsnake (after i listened to it again i was horrified!) and either his head exploded or he had a seizure....just a theory of course...

ww

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 03:20 PM
are you sure he was on....i saw him in one of the threads today but his response was from awhile back....

my theory is that he actually listened to the mp3 i put up using the lightsnake (after i listened to it again i was horrified!) and either his head exploded or he had a seizure....just a theory of course...

ww

LMAO.

Which MP3 you put up? Where?

warren0728
January 25th, 2007, 03:50 PM
you have been warned...i never even listened to the backing track before i made the recording...was just trying to see if the lightsnake actually worked. half the time i don't think i was in the right key....in fact this one recording has motivated me to start practicing more than anything else ever has (actually my first impulse was to sell all my equipment and buy a motorcycle....i already know how to ride)!!

if you suddenly stop posting on thefret then my theory is probably right! :eek:

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=2231

ww

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Da monkey is rawkin'! :R

duhvoodooman
January 25th, 2007, 04:03 PM
my theory is that he actually listened to the mp3 i put up using the lightsnake (after i listened to it again i was horrified!) and either his head exploded or he had a seizure....
Geez, I just listened to it, Warren, and my head didn't explode. And the seizure only lasted for a few minutes. I should be able to use my left arm again by tomorrow.... ;) :D

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Geez, I just listened to it, Warren, and my head didn't explode. And the seizure only lasted for a few minutes. I should be able to use my left arm again by tomorrow.... ;) :D

Whew good thing too we need you to finish those pedals asap. :)

warren0728
January 25th, 2007, 04:30 PM
consider yourself one of the lucky ones! :D

i really need to learn the fretboard more...i still don't know where i should be playing most of the time and rarely leave the compfort of the pentatonic scale...

ww