PDA

View Full Version : Hey Now!

stingx
March 8th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Haven't been around for a while and dropped in to say hello. I hope you all are keeping the covid cooties at bay and holding up well.
I rebuilt my studio recently and have gotten back into playing again after a bit of an absence. I got rid of a lot of junk and employ a lean arsenal of VST plugins and software now in my DAW.
Would love to get into some conversations on what others are using for recording, etc. Would help in getting some ideas.

Will try to be more frequent.

TaTa for now...

-Pete

Jipes
March 9th, 2021, 04:08 AM
Welcome back Pete !

tjcurtin1
March 9th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Hey, Pete - glad to hear that you are well!

marnold
March 9th, 2021, 10:08 AM
Hey Pete/StingX! Great to hear from you. I've got a member of my new church who has multiple acoustics so I'm going to have to get together with him. There's also someone my cousin knows around here who builds resonators. I'm going to have to learn me some blues slide, methinks.

Robert
March 15th, 2021, 02:19 PM
Hey good to see you!

I am using Logic myself, and for virtual instruments, I have Toontrack's Superior Drummer, EZ Keys, EZ Bass. I also recently started using Izotope Music Production Suite (https://www.izotope.com/en/products/music-production-suite.html). I also bought some cinematic plugins for Native Instrument's Kontakt that I haven't yet had time to learn how to use.

stingx
March 20th, 2021, 07:39 PM
Hey good to see you!

I am using Logic myself, and for virtual instruments, I have Toontrack's Superior Drummer, EZ Keys, EZ Bass. I also recently started using Izotope Music Production Suite (https://www.izotope.com/en/products/music-production-suite.html). I also bought some cinematic plugins for Native Instrument's Kontakt that I haven't yet had time to learn how to use.

Hi Robert!

HUGE sale on Izotope products. Being a previous purchaser, I was able to get Ozone 9 Advanced for only $99 bucks. Offers all end at the end of this month!