PDA

View Full Version : New song

mikko.karhula
August 25th, 2023, 02:46 PM
Hi!

Could you let me know what do you think about this kind of music? I made instrumental guitar song that has nylon string guitar and electric backing track together.

Cheers, Mikko

https://youtu.be/SqBVC6peL6A

Lähetetty minun SM-A035G laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Robert
August 25th, 2023, 04:54 PM
It is very beautiful. Good job! How did you compose and record it? What gear?

Robert
August 25th, 2023, 04:55 PM
What guitar is that? I have been wanting a electric nylon string guitar for soloing similar to what you are doing here. Sounds nice!

marnold
August 25th, 2023, 07:56 PM
What guitar is that? I have been wanting a electric nylon string guitar for soloing similar to what you are doing here. Sounds nice!

Sounds great!

Robert, I'm almost positive that's a Yamaha Silent Guitar.

When I was trying guitars, I really liked the Cordoba Stage. Reasonably priced too. Sounded better to me than the Ibanez, although I didn't get to try Tim Henson's sig, just the cheaper one.

mikko.karhula
August 26th, 2023, 12:22 AM
It is very beautiful. Good job! How did you compose and record it? What gear?Tthank you Robert! Guitar is Yamaha SLG200N. I recorded it straight through from Zoom h6 to Cubase. About the composing: First I made the opening riff. Then the backing beat, then other parts harmonically, then the melody and solo.

mikko.karhula
August 26th, 2023, 12:26 AM
Sounds great!

Robert, I'm almost positive that's a Yamaha Silent Guitar.

When I was trying guitars, I really liked the Cordoba Stage. Reasonably priced too. Sounded better to me than the Ibanez, although I didn't get to try Tim Henson's sig, just the cheaper one.Thank you! Yes it is Yamaha SLG200N. I bought it 4 years ago and they didn't have Cordoba Stage back then. I was thinking between Codin Multiac and Yamaha. Yamaha seemed more practical and cheaper. Today I might consider Cordoba if I didn't have Yamaha.

Robert
August 26th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Thanks! What software are you using for the beat? What are the keyboards in the background?

mikko.karhula
August 26th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Thanks! What software are you using for the beat? What are the keyboards in the background?I have Cubase Elements. I use the library that this program comes with for beats and other instruments.