PDA

View Full Version : More Marshall Pedals....

Tone2TheBone
January 24th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Do any of you guys have the Marshall Regenerator pedal?

I pretty much have almost all of their new pedals I love them. Now I'm thinking the Regenerator would be cool to have. It's got flange, chorus, phaser and vibe sounds. I've got enough chorus pedals but to have phaser and vibe in one pedal would be cool. I'm not too keen on flange but it's nice to have it there as well. I was hoping someone here would have one so I could pick your brains about it more.

Lev
January 24th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Hey tone, do you have the Bluesbreaker II? I got it a couple of weeks ago and I'm finding it very difficult to get a useable tone from it.

Tone2TheBone
January 24th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Hey tone, do you have the Bluesbreaker II? I got it a couple of weeks ago and I'm finding it very difficult to get a useable tone from it.

No sorry man I only have the Guv'nor Plus. I tried the BBII out and decided on the GV2 instead. I can always come back off the gain to get the tones I want is the reason why I went with that. I think it's better to have more of something than not enough...however the Jackhammer was over the top in a "too much" way.

The Marshall pedals I DO have are the Guv'nor Plus, the Echo Head (delay), and the Reflector (reverb). I guess I don't have almost all of them literally but these 3 pedals are the main puppies for me. Cept I think I could use the Regenerator too.

SuperSwede
January 24th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Lev, Guitar-Chris has the BB2, but I havent seen him around for a while.
I had the old BB pedal (the big bulky black monster), and it was a bit anonymous for me. The GV2 has much more personality, and when you plug it in it screams "Marshall! Baby!"... Pretty much what you need if you are looking for a balls-to-the-walls rock´n´roll distorsion. I bet Mr T2tb agrees.

elavd
January 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Ι had both the BB2 and the Guv'nor.
I liked much better the BB2 pedal, which I finally kept while selling almost immediately the other...

Opinions vary...:D