PDA

View Full Version : Arrrrr Mateys.....

Tone2TheBone
January 24th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Here's the moment we've all been waiting for...a nice family portrait of Keef and son. (and little pirate dood fan) :)

SuperSwede
January 24th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Wow, and he has real battle scars... no Hollywood fake there!

Tone2TheBone
January 24th, 2007, 01:59 PM
It would be awesome if he played some kind of guitar in the movie or something. Did they have guitars back then in the pirate days? :)

NPauly
January 24th, 2007, 03:14 PM
That's pretty killer ... it's also pretty darn funny that Johnny Depp based his character on Keith Richards and now Keith is playing his dad in the movies.

Where did you find that picture?

Tone2TheBone
January 24th, 2007, 03:20 PM
That's pretty killer ... it's also pretty darn funny that Johnny Depp based his character on Keith Richards and now Keith is playing his dad in the movies.

Where did you find that picture?

I found it here..... (http://www.q107.com/station/blog_rock_report.cfm?bid=6084&m=12&y=2006)

warren0728
January 24th, 2007, 04:02 PM
i don't think that is keef...

ww

ted s
January 24th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I found it here..... (http://www.q107.com/station/blog_rock_report.cfm?bid=6084&m=12&y=2006)

Hey Tone, I listen to that station all the time.

Spudman
January 24th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Ya, that's Keef alright. I wonder if he'll play any guitArrrrr in the movie? Or if he has to be cheaufered around the set in a fancy cArrrrr. I hope his Arrrrrm is feeling OK after his fall. He'll make a fine pirate chArrrrracter. I hope no hArrrrrm comes to him on the movie set. They'll be lucky to keep him away from the bArrrrr. I wonder if he plays a dArrrrrk character in the movie? He certainly looks gArrrrrish in that makeup. I wonder if he keeps anything special in a jArrrrr too? It will certainly be a treat to see Keith RichArrrrrds in this movie. :D tee hee

warren0728
January 24th, 2007, 07:18 PM
maybe it is him....it doesn't look much like him to me....he actually looks WORSE than he does in real life!! :eek:

can't wait for the movie....

ww

tot_Ou_tard
January 24th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Did they have guitars back then in the pirate days? :)
Yup. This song was a hit.

We’ll gather ‘round yer ship
Wherever she roams
And shiver her timbers
and rattle ye bones
'till you’ll beg fer the plank
‘cause ye ain’t going home
Yer flag to you’s
not forsaken
But before ye think twice
She’ll have a cannonball hole
Yer booty’s there fer the takin’

-----------------------------------

In honor of Keefie Jones we should add the line

& admit that yer mateys 'round you've grown old.

duhvoodooman
January 24th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Ya, that's Keef alright. I wonder if he'll play any guitArrrrr in the movie? Or if he has to be cheaufered around the set in a fancy cArrrrr. I hope his Arrrrrm is feeling OK after his fall. He'll make a fine pirate chArrrrracter. I hope no hArrrrrm comes to him on the movie set. They'll be lucky to keep him away from the bArrrrr. I wonder if he plays a dArrrrrk character in the movie? He certainly looks gArrrrrish in that makeup. I wonder if he keeps anything special in a jArrrrr too? It will certainly be a treat to see Keith RichArrrrrds in this movie. :D tee hee
Nuts is what you Arrrr, Spuds! :D

carp3nt3r
January 24th, 2007, 08:11 PM
hmm may not be keef , looks too young and clean to me.

carp3n3tr.

Spudman
January 24th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Nuts is what you Arrrr, Spuds! :D
That is Arrrrfully nice of you to say Voodoo.

sunvalleylaw
January 24th, 2007, 08:41 PM

On the floor LOL, then LMAO. You are such a goof! ;) :D :DR

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Spud - HAHAHAHAHAHAARRRRRRRR

Arrrrrrrrr you guys blind??!?! Look arrrrrrrt his eyes and that schnarrrrrrzzola! And the wrinkles for cryin' out loud! :)

Hello?! Keef is supposed to be playing Jack Sparrow's father in the next Pirates of the Carribean movie hello?!

:p

warren0728
January 25th, 2007, 03:16 PM
i know he's playing in the next movie...i just didn't think it looked quite right at first...but yeah it is him!

ww

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 03:39 PM
It's totally him! I can't wait to see what happens. I'm wondering how much of Keef we're actually gonna see. I'm hoping he has at least a few good scenes here and there. I'd like to see some "Keefing" going on between him and Johnny...I think that would be hilarious to watch.

carp3nt3r
January 25th, 2007, 10:28 PM
hmm, maybe the facelift threw me.

that movie oughta be a scream!! carp3nt3r