PDA

View Full Version : Texas Blues BT and clip

oldguy
January 25th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Here is a BT, and, also, the BT with a preset I tweaked on the RP-250.
It's a fun one to jam on, and though my playing wasn't that good, I wanted to post it to get opinions on the preset. I was trying for a not too distorted sound, but enough grit to get some breakup. The first in the folder is the BT only. The second is my take.

http://www.box.net/public/4q8kjr4oxb#main

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 10:43 AM
OG can you please email me the file huh huh can ya huh? :) !

warren0728
January 25th, 2007, 10:54 AM
i am having problem playing and downloading the files...could you upload them to thefret? If not i'll send you my email address via a pm....

ww

Tone2TheBone
January 25th, 2007, 11:06 AM
OG - Good take! Thanks for sending me the file. I can't get over how quiet recording with a modeler is.....

SuperSwede
January 25th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Sounds really good Oldguy! Bluesy tone.

warren0728
January 25th, 2007, 01:38 PM
really nice OG...i love me some blues! :DR

ww

oldguy
January 25th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Thanks all...btw...that BT is lurking there for anybody else who wants to put their spin on it.:) :D :R

Justaguyin_nc
January 25th, 2007, 02:24 PM
great job oldguy.... Digitech needs you on board to promote..:) ... clean clear sounding.. excellent playing.. you make it sound easy but I know there is a lot of an old guy's skill in there... thanks for the track!

oldguy
January 25th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Hey, Justa! Good to see ya, thanks for the kind words. Digitech? No way! They got players on their site! LOL.
How's that Crate doin?:D

Justaguyin_nc
January 26th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Hey, Justa! Good to see ya, thanks for the kind words. Digitech? No way! They got players on their site! LOL.
How's that Crate doin?:D

You mean that sound as good as you?? Naw!!! :)
The crate is still being used... and enjoying it.. although I would like another pedal or 3....;)