PDA

View Full Version : BB King hospitalized

Spudman
January 26th, 2007, 03:18 PM
I saw the news today oh boy.
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12175644

I know many of you probably wont want to think about this, but he's 81 and logically he's not going to last much longer. Are you prepared?

oldguy
January 26th, 2007, 03:25 PM
It's part of the cycle of life. Sad to think of when he might be gone, but happy to think of all he's contributed and all the people he's influenced and helped along on this journey we call life.

sunvalleylaw
January 26th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Hopefully he and Lucille have a few notes left in 'em. He is a huge influence. I know I did not like losing Ray. So no, I don't want him to go yet. But that timing is not up to us. Gave my 81 year old mother in law a kiss on the cheek today as she headed out for a trip to Mexico, you just never know.
I saw the news today oh boy.
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12175644

I know many of you probably wont want to think about this, but he's 81 and logically he's not going to last much longer. Are you prepared?

warren0728
January 26th, 2007, 04:02 PM
as prepared as possible....that's why i took conner to see him play last year at HOB (i had seen him once before) because i wasn't sure if he would be here again. His diabetes is pretty bad....when conner and i saw him at hob he was brought to the stage from backstage in a wheelchair...he got out of the wheelchair offstage walked onto the stage and sat down to play. When he was done he walked off stage and got back into the wheelchair... :(

one of the all time class acts in my opinion, a much better role model for kids than most of the athletes now-a-days....was glad to share that moment with my son....

ww

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 26th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Gotta say a little prayer for the BIG MAN... he's had an incredable run and his contribution is legendary .. the thrill will never be gone for me ...