PDA

View Full Version : Drum loops for you

Robert
January 28th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I got around to make a couple of drum loops today when I was playing around with Cubase.

I figured should be putting these things up on my website for anyone to download. Said and done - http://www.dolphinstreet.com/backing_tracks/drum_loops

They are short and simple, but it might fun for jamming to.

I put them on my JamMan and wooohooo it is fun!

Let me know what you think.

(Should I put this under Home Recording instead? I need the Moderator, haha! :))

oldguy
January 29th, 2007, 07:04 AM
They are short and simple, but it might fun for jamming to.

Let me know what you think.

(Should I put this under Home Recording instead? I need the Moderator, haha! :))

Robert, I think it's a great idea. I downloaded them, ran each through Aucacity and lengthened them to about 5:30. Then I converted each to .mp3 to save space. When time allows I may try making backing tracks with them, or at least one. Thanks! :)

Oh, uh... Robert... you ARE the moderator... I think?...:D

oldguy
January 29th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Since Robert was kind enough to spend the time to put some drum loops here for us to use, I converted them to about 5:30 long and in mp3 format, in case anyone not having the resources to do that would use them.
If anyone needs a drummer, here's a link to them. Jam along or build a backing track. They can also be used with the "repeat" function in Win. media player and the like.

http://www.box.net/public/9x18q05vyg#main

sunvalleylaw
March 7th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks Robert and Glenn. I was just starting to look for some drum tracks to use with my new RC20xl. I will try to download them and mess around this weekend! Since my looper is not near my computer right now, I have been downloading things into iTunes and my iPod, aux'ing it in to the back of the looper, and importing/recording them into the looper that way.

M29
March 7th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate your time and help.

M29

R_of_G
July 7th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Thankee Robert. I look foward to jamming to these soon.:cool: